Anime Figure/Statue Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally a package I was really waiting for had arrived!

IMG_0050.JPG

IMG_0083.JPG

IMG_0051.JPG

More pics: https://picasaweb.google.com/104317865222774000242/SonicXecty?authkey=Gv1sRgCJm8g82pyMzuBQ

Last edited:
I want a ghost in the shell, berserk, and ronin warriors statues! Please SS.

Even if Sideshow got the license, they could never compete when it comes to Berserk. If you want high end merchandise on that franchise, Art of War are the masters of the trade. Their stuff is incredibly expensive, but they are also absolutely amazing top of the line statues.

Got this one a few weeks ago, I really like it!
It's a 1/7th scale Sega Prize premium figure. I was pretty cheap to but but I think the quality is great!
I would not normally but such a figure but I just love Gurren Lagann :)

IMG_0060.JPG

IMG_0061.JPG

IMG_0079.JPG

IMG_0098.JPG

With how strong the yen is compared to the dollar and the rising prices even of Japanese figures, it's hard to get them these days.

If anyone is looking for the classic Alter Motoko (Ghost in the Shell), i'm selling mine without the box. Let me know if you're interested. It's one of the only decent figures of the major.

Nice figures everyone! Here's a new figure I just got in earlier today, and I have a few more coming by the end of the week. I also got a few new Bishoujo figures that I posted in my collection thread......

Yui Takamura Figure Gekka Version by Kotobukiya
Yui7.jpg

Yui6.jpg

Yui5.jpg

Yui.jpg

Yui2.jpg

Yui3.jpg

Yui4.jpg

Havok are you a professional photographer? Your photo's look like actual promo photo's for the figures.What kind of Camera are you using?Great Job.

Havok are you a professional photographer? Your photo's look like actual promo photo's for the figures.What kind of Camera are you using?Great Job.

Thank you very much for the compliment but I'm not a professional photographer at all. I just really enjoy taking the best photos I can of my statues and figures.

As for the camera I use, it's a Canon Rebel XSi with a 50mm lens. :duff

Back