Anakin vs. Obi-Wan Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trevor you did an outstanding job on this piece and I am glad to own #20. My pics do not do this amazing dio justice.

Trevor you did an outstanding job on this piece and I am glad to own #20. My pics do not do this amazing dio justice.

I really like the dio displayed like that with the 2 pf's in the background...

Its nice to see a comparison against the PF's. It's bigger than I thought.

The official scale is stated as 1:9, but that should make the characters less than half the height of the PF's. Could be an optical illusion, but they look taller.

Thanks for the comments guys I would have took more pics but the battery died in my wifes camera.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl :p

Vader has been sold now as well. So I need the Dio.

You could always pose your 1:6 behind your dio like this...

By the way-- the pics are really making me want to add this to the collection. It seems like the dio line is going to inevitably join the ranks of the SW PF's and 1:6...:D

You could always pose your 1:6 behind your dio like this...

By the way-- the pics are really making me want to add this to the collection. It seems like the dio line is going to inevitably join the ranks of the SW PF's and 1:6...:D

I could do that. Something to ponder for sure.

The Dio lines are just gonna be amazing I think. I really feel SS has something quite special here with the SW and LOTR Dio's.

Kinda Freaky Josh, I got 9/1250, don't think I've ever heard anyone report around here getting consecutive numbers among the board. Pictures taken, uploading and posting soon.

Now I want to see an Anakin VS. Uruk-Hai diorama.

A SW vs LOTR Dio series. :rock

Kinda Freaky Josh, I got 9/1250, don't think I've ever heard anyone report around here getting consecutive numbers among the board. Pictures taken, uploading and posting soon.

Thats awesome!! I've seen in the lists we compile people having back to back # but not quite like this where its bang/bang. Congrats Sean!!!

I've already forwarded this and the LOTR dio from Helm's Deep to my wife's work e-mail----- She said that she'd buy me something for Christmas that I'd really like so I let her know that if she surprised me with one of these (either one would be great) I'll be happy and she could consider shopping for me done.

:D

SWDIO1.jpg

SWDIO2.jpg

SWDIO3.jpg

SWDIO4.jpg

SWDIO5.jpg

SWDIO6.jpg

SWDIO7.jpg

SWDIO8.jpg

SWDIO9.jpg

Back