Anakin vs. Obi-Wan Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree the only time I really care about a # if it has some kind of personal significance to it. I was just excited to get a low #.

Nice images. I am now dreaming of a 1/6th scale version of the lava base made of polystone...

Thanks! Yeah, that would be pretty awesome as well.

Most SS collectors who pose their 1:6 figs probably have this moment for their Obi and Anakin (I know that I do) and the dio form just lends itself so well to capturing the key lightsaber battles. You just know that the other ones are going to be released in the next few years...

A great line...

Most SS collectors who pose their 1:6 figs probably have this moment for their Obi and Anakin (I know that I do) and the dio form just lends itself so well to capturing the key lightsaber battles. You just know that the other ones are going to be released in the next few years...

A great line...

The Dios do a great job of capturing things with all the emotion I totally agree. This line is gonna be so awesome!!

I hope the next duel dio they announce is ANH Obi-Wan vs Vader, a perfect compliment to this one, then you could have TPM Ceremony with Obi and Padawan Anakin, then the Jedi Spirits so you have a nice dio lineup showing the story of Anakin and Obi-Wan together.

I hope the next duel dio they announce is ANH Obi-Wan vs Vader, a perfect compliment to this one, then you could have TPM Ceremony with Obi and Padawan Anakin, then the Jedi Spirits so you have a nice dio lineup showing the story of Anakin and Obi-Wan together.

I'd rather see the lightsaber duel from TPM or Luke vs Vader from ESB.

:lsvader

I'm usually in the second wave of recipients, east coast takes about a week to 5 days more than west coast and midwest.

I will have mine tomorrow and I will try to get some pics up after 5 est. After seeing Josh's pics I am even more eager to have this dio on my shelf.

Back