ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bagelsncheesey said:
that's ironhide :rock
:rock:rock:rock:rock
P6110007.jpg

p!tu said:

he looks bada$$, doesn't look anything like ironhide but bada$$ non-the-less. i'll get him...i got jazz and love him...bumblebee is sweet too, although the legs are funky. i think i'll end up getting all of them.

Vader AL said:
he looks bada$$, doesn't look anything like ironhide but bada$$ non-the-less. i'll get him...i got jazz and love him...bumblebee is sweet too, although the legs are funky. i think i'll end up getting all of them.
me to!!!!!:rock:rock:rock:rock

That looks awesome!

Hadn't seen that one yet.

Like or dislike the robot designs, the transformations looks awesome!

p!tu said:

I SHOULD POST MY TRANSFORMERS COLLECTION!

I wonder who wants to see a bunch of old 80's Generation Transformers still in their boxes, minty fresh for the most part. Some even sealed, almost as if they were just purchased directly from the store!!!

Can you say MISB G1 Shockwave with a C9 box? I can!!! :D

DarthNeil said:
The original gangstas---- the bad boys---- whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when they come for your energon yo?

Let's go Eli... enough talk. Picture Picture time...

And while we wait for Eli to run to a one hour photo booth has anyone seen either the Starscream or Vagina-Face...er, Megatron toys yet?

Eli26 said:
I SHOULD POST MY TRANSFORMERS COLLECTION!

I wonder who wants to see a bunch of old 80's Generation Transformers still in their boxes, minty fresh for the most part. Some even sealed, almost as if they were just purchased directly from the store!!!

Can you say MISB G1 Shockwave with a C9 box? I can!!! :D
lets go *****!!!! show us some freaking PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back