ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DarthNeil said:
Let's go Eli... enough talk. Picture Picture time...

And while we wait for Eli to run to a one hour photo booth has anyone seen either the Starscream or Vagina-Face...er, Megatron toys yet?

i've seen starstream, pretty nice figure. i though p!tu posted a pic of him. haven't seen a megatron yet though..hopefully he'll be as big as prime...the $40 one. i was in target earlier and noticed some for like $7.99 that seem smaller than the $9.99(bumblebee, jazz, etc.) that say "target exclusive" so i'm assuming you can only get them there? if they are in the movie i can't see how that can be.

There is a ton of stuff at the Wal-Mart across the river but I've already picked up the ones I really wanted--- Optimus ($40 on the US side and probably going for $60+ on the Canadian--makes perfect sense when the money's almost on par), Bumblebee and Jazz.... The two Decepticons I want (for obvious reasons) Starscream and Megatron are still AWOL. Despite their radical physical change from G1 they're still on my want list. Well, hopefully the closer to the release date maybe I'll find them.

Im still waiting for Starscream & Megatron over here!!! Ratchet is another one im looking for but cant find! i get them eventually!!!!

p!tu said:
Im still waiting for Starscream & Megatron over here!!! Ratchet is another one im looking for but cant find! i get them eventually!!!!

Ironhide looks cool though... How much was he?

I like most of em but i'm only gonna get a few, like Leader Prime, Starscream, Jazz, Ironhide. Megatron looks kinda butt to me as far as toys go. I wish they would've done a nicer sculpt and colors :monkey2

bagelsncheesey said:
I like most of em but i'm only gonna get a few, like Leader Prime, Starscream, Jazz, Ironhide. Megatron looks kinda butt to me as far as toys go. I wish they would've done a nicer sculpt and colors :monkey2
amen to that!!!!im waiting for a better Megatron!!!

just got back from target and saw megs....pretty sweet looking! i'm not really happy that they changed him nor how he came out but it's one sweet toy given what they had to work with. he looks freaking evil. needless to say i got him.

Vader AL said:
just got back from target and saw megs....pretty sweet looking! i'm not really happy that they changed him nor how he came out but it's one sweet toy given what they had to work with. he looks freaking evil. needless to say i got him.
:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Vader AL said:

good score. i'm holding off for a new sculpt, but good score none the less! post pics if you can. :rock :rock :rock

Transformers Movie Voice Cast Revealed!

PETER CULLEN - Optimus Prime
HUGO WEAVING - Megatron
MARK RYAN - Bumblebee
JESS HARNELL - Ironhide / Barricade
ROBERT FOXWORTH - Ratchet
JIMMIE WOOD - Bonecrusher
DARIUS McCRARY - Autobot Jazz
CHARLIE ADLER - Starscream
RENO WILSON - Decepticon Frenzy

Heres the new Optimus Prime for the new cartoon :yuck :yuck :yuck :yuck :yuck :yuck
normal_scan_05.jpg

:monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

That looks like pure shat!!!!

Worse than any other Prime I have EVER seen!

When does this show start?

Looks like on the bottom of the poster it may say "Series and toy launch in spring 2008"

I had no idea a new show was even being planned.

Back