ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ill Jedi said:
Midnight, your sig scares me. :D

laughingpuppets.gif

you may be right!?yet it seem pale in comparison to 'superman returns'!?it sure fits scriptural doctrine!?hehe!!....just askn...

I got a Optimash Prime today and he kicks ass!!

Just thought I would let you guys know:D

The ill Jedi said:
If only I still had all my toys from when I was 12. :monkey2

I do----- and I'm gonna take a picture right now of some OLD SCHOOL Transformers.... hang on...

Back in twenty.:D

The original gangstas---- the bad boys---- whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when they come for your energon yo?

DarthNeil said:
The original gangstas---- the bad boys---- whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when they come for your energon yo?

Straight outta Cybertron Crazy MotherF@#ker named Megatron - T.W.A. (Transformers With Attitude). :D

That is dope Neil!! :rock

Awesome Pics! everytime i look at the original megatron i wonder how i ever thought he looked good. I remember being jealous of my friend who had one. he was awesome back in the day.

gee how did we ever survive with all those pointy edges and the LONG blasters on Starscream. we were so lucky. *dripping with sarcasm*

ok i was weak and picked up the movie version of Jazz and Bumblebee today. are all the types(Deluxe, Leader, etc.) in the correct scale with each other even though they are labeled as different classes? they seem to be based off of optimus(leader class), what do you guys think?

Vader AL said:
Awesome Pics! everytime i look at the original megatron i wonder how i ever thought he looked good. I remember being jealous of my friend who had one. he was awesome back in the day.

gee how did we ever survive with all those pointy edges and the LONG blasters on Starscream. we were so lucky. *dripping with sarcasm*

G1 Megatron is a beautiful toy! You're just jealous that he gets a bigger hard on than you.

Eli26 said:
G1 Megatron is a beautiful toy! You're just jealous that he gets a bigger hard on than you.

my masterpiece megatron destroyed him....said something about him being impotent...not really sure though. :D

Transformers Ultimate Figure:

* Animatronic Bumblebee figure
* Converts from robot warrior to Camaro concept vehicle
* Features electronic effects:
o Lights
o Sounds
o Lifelike animation
o 9 songs
o 17 phrases
* Requires 4 "AA" batteries (included)
* Some assembly required

Okay, so what the f is that supposed to mean? Do the Transformers sing in this movie :lol

So is this guy gonna be diecast... because for close to $80 he better be metal or at least give me a happy ending :D

galactiboy said:
Okay, so what the f is that supposed to mean? Do the Transformers sing in this movie :lol

So is this guy gonna be diecast... because for close to $80 he better be metal or at least give me a happy ending :D

wow, looks nice, i had missed that post. i'm sure it plays music from the movie(which i hope is kept at a minimum) at least i hope the T-formers don't sing. yikes! i'll think about getting the Bbee but he is listed at 14.5 inches tall and i'm anal about my T-formers being in scale or close to it. :(...

That Bbee is big!!!! now if only we would get a prime in that scale :drool:drool:drool with out the music!!! what the **** is up with the music!!! dont need it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Back