ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey p!tu--- no shout out for me going ol' school with the Decep posse?... I'm hurt.:confused:

bagelsncheesey said:
FUUUUUKKKKKING HILARIOUS!!! that was great man!! :rock
:rock!!!!!
Pituistheman.jpg

bagelsncheesey said:
He looks way too "airbrushed" to me. Makes it look way overdone. It's still cool cause it's a 6' Prime, but i'd repaint it!
Yep!!!! i think the same thing!!the paint app sucks!!! its overdone!!! to pay 3000 for something it must be perfect!!!!

That thing kinda looks like poop... the proportions don't look right (he's real blocky) and the paints all weird.

So is that a real picture... it has a bit of a concept drawing. or bad rendering feel to it.

galactiboy said:
That thing kinda looks like poop... the proportions don't look right (he's real blocky) and the paints all weird.

So is that a real picture... it has a bit of a concept drawing. or bad rendering feel to it.

It may get changed with enough complaints. The sculpt isn't bad. Just needs more smoothed out surfaces. More detail implemented, although the closed in shot of the head and the leg shows immense detail. Look at the tire tread and how nice it looks in the close up on the leg. If it can be improved and worked on in the appropriate areas this could be a good piece to pick up for 2,599 USD. Which begs the question, why is BBTS.com asking for an additional 1,400 USD for this piece? That is quite a big chunk of difference there.

Eli26 said:
It may get changed with enough complaints. The sculpt isn't bad. Just needs more smoothed out surfaces. More detail implemented, although the closed in shot of the head and the leg shows immense detail. Look at the tire tread and how nice it looks in the close up on the leg. If it can be improved and worked on in the appropriate areas this could be a good piece to pick up for 2,599 USD. Which begs the question, why is BBTS.com asking for an additional 1,400 USD for this piece? That is quite a big chunk of difference there.

yeah man, when you pick that up, be sure to take pics of it :lol

Back