ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just hope that there is such a kick ass story, and Cullen voices, that I dont even notice how bad they look.

I know all we have here is a pic of Prime, but judging from that I am afraid to see any others.

King Darkness said:
I just hope that there is such a kick ass story, and Cullen voices, that I dont even notice how bad they look.

I know all we have here is a pic of Prime, but judging from that I am afraid to see any others.
Im affraid to!!!!!!
Pituscared.jpg

I have a blanket that looks just like that!

THAT'S IT! I NEED TO TAKE PICTURES!

*hugs P!tu, Neil, Vader Al, Ill Jedi, Chase, Twisted Freak, and Bagels*

Already lost a fellow Transformer friend... Man...all my other buds love Transformers (two of my best friends have a few Transformer toys), but none of them have love of the toyline and stories that followed them up like the dearly departed Shaun, and you guys.

btw After I get my Premium Format Hulk and Captain America...

Know what I am buying?

G1 MIB Jetfire! I been wanting that bad boy since I was a wee little tot!

Eli26 said:
Know what I am buying?

I was at a place recently where they had one MIB for $200!! I walked away almost in tears, I had just gone on my Hot Toys shopping spree and had no $$$ for it. :monkey2

The ill Jedi said:
Booth #3417 huh? Looks like I'm going to have a long talk with Hasbro about this one! :mad:
GO and ****'em up!!!! Israel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!please!!!!!!!!

The ill Jedi said:
I was at a place recently where they had one MIB for $200!! I walked away almost in tears, I had just gone on my Hot Toys shopping spree and had no $$$ for it. :monkey2
sad story:monkey2 :monkey2

The ill Jedi said:
Booth #3417 huh? Looks like I'm going to have a long talk with Hasbro about this one! :mad:

Yeah!!! And you tell em Chase aint happy about this shat either!!

Eli26 said:
I have a blanket that looks just like that!

THAT'S IT! I NEED TO TAKE PICTURES!

*hugs P!tu, Neil, Vader Al, Ill Jedi, Chase, Twisted Freak, and Bagels*

Already lost a fellow Transformer friend... Man...all my other buds love Transformers (two of my best friends have a few Transformer toys), but none of them have love of the toyline and stories that followed them up like the dearly departed Shaun, and you guys.

btw After I get my Premium Format Hulk and Captain America...

Know what I am buying?

:rock :rock :rock

bagelsncheesey said:
what are they thinking :confused: :monkey4 :monkey2

man, with those toys, i bet we aren't gonna get more of the classics line now. i really liked those too :monkey2
More Classics!!! **** the new show!!!!:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

SideshowDusty said:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?page_id=3221

Words can't express how much I love this movie ;) I'm such a dork :chew And I think I need a new signature... can someone make me an "I'm with Prime" one?? - me and OP in a heart :lol

Dusty, you're really trying to steal us Transfans hearts eh?

And that's Transformer fans. Not Transvestite fans. hehe

Back