Ahsoka Tano

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok NOW WE REALLY NEED A SIDESHOW AHSOKA, what a great end to season 5

I'd prefer a 1:6 Ahsoka Tano, but it appears is forgoing any more 1:6 female figures until they supposedly get the new female body design completed & unveiled withe production release of The Baroness figure for their GI JOE line.

There are still quite a few 1:6 female characters from the SW who deserve the 1:6 treatment that will sell to us faithful & mindless SW drones.

;)

I would love a 1/6 scale figure as well, I wonder if because of her outfits and the fact that all her arm joints would show, (elbows and shoulders) if this is why they havent done one of her yet.

exposed joints has nothing to do with it. it's all about the new body. they said a few years ago. no more femle figures untill they get the new female body released.

that body is going to be released with The Baroness figure.

exposed joints has nothing to do with it. it's all about the new body. they said a few years ago. no more femle figures untill they get the new female body released.

that body is going to be released with The Baroness figure.

In that case I cant wait to see The Baroness

I cannot be the only Ahsoka Tano fan here... am I ?

I can go for a dual saber wielding Ahsoka PF. As long as it is her current look. I thought her tween padawan look of the beginning of series was a joke as she was too young to be in battle.

Well Disney Cancels The Clone Wars

Hasbro Cancels The Clone Wars line

Now I wonder if Sideshow will stay away from Clone Wars characters

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

I doubt we'll see the last of the Clone Wars. Disney is probably going to move it to Disney XD or make direct to DVD movies.

No reason for Disney to shy away from things that make money. They just do not want to make money for their competitors (Cartoon Network / Turner)

Last edited:
I want a statue of Ahsoka. But since Sideshow has the awesome Shaak Ti PF coming out, a statue of Ahsoka doesn't seem likely. Maybe a figure? Perhaps, they could make a maquette and sell it like they do Iron Man and others?

SS gives us Wolffe , so it looks like they wont be following Hasbro
( THANK YOU GOD :clap ) ....:hi5:

Now with that said bring on AHSOKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:pray::pray::pray:

I would love to see a 1/6th figure of her but a bit more realistic take on her as the CW are pretty stylized CG.

I think it would be great to see more CW figures but I hate that Cad Bane is in clone disguise instead of his Spaghetti Western Bounty Hunter type garb, that is pretty weak.

Back