Ahsoka Tano

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr_Jones

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Would anyone else like to see sideshow create a Ahsoka Tano figure.

I have long wanted a PFF or a 1/6 scale Ahsoka, and as a collector of all things Ahsoka, there's not alot out there, other than maybe hasbro, and I think they are dropping the ball by not making more versions of her, ( Cold Weather Gear or Slave Girl ) , I have this idea for Sideshow to produce a 1/6 scale Ahsoka, complete with several different looks, Perhaps with a cloak like she will be wearing in season 5's last episode, and also with the cold weather gear. Or maybe a two pack like they did with Palpatine/Sidious, one with her current look and one with the first. I know Ahsoka has a huge following both good and bad, but she has grown into such a remarkable character I hope that sideshow will see this and create something.... anything Ahsoka Tano.

Who's with me

Yeah I've also ordered the Shaak Ti PFF. But as an Ahsoka fan, I am dissapointed with the lack of collectibles for her. And not just from sideshow, Koto and GG came out with figures, but those where based on the movie , and we all know how long ago that was.

I think Sideshow themselves use the term Premium Format Figure. Hence, the abbreviation "PFF" is valid. ;)

:lol :lol

I'd love to see an Ahsoka PFF ;) in her new outfit...

ahsoka1.jpg
:yess:

Back