Iron Studios : The Mandalorian - Ahsoka Tano 1:10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Star What?

Super Freak
Reaction score
Iron Studios has shown the prototype for their Mandalorian : Ahsoka Tano 1/10 statue. It is reviewed at 1:21:37 in the YouTube video.

Ahsoka Tano.jpg

I know many were hoping for a 1/4 statue, but I am guessing one will come, especially when her own series drops.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's too bad. Iron Studios is a hit or miss when it comes to face sculpts.....especially the face. I already replied to FlyAndFight (Boba Fett and Fennac 1/10 Statue thread) about what to expect from Iron Studios when it comes to their products.

If a 1/4 scale statue comes out, let's hope that fairs better.:pray:

Yeah, it's too bad. Iron Studios is a hit or miss when it comes to face sculpts.....especially the face. I already replied to FlyAndFight (Boba Fett and Fennac 1/10 Statue thread) about what to expect from Iron Studios when it comes to their products.

If a 1/4 scale statue comes out, let's hope that fairs better.:pray:
I have all of their Infinity War and Endgame 1/10 statues and for the most part the sculpts are pretty good, although a bit soft. Keep in mind though that the head on these is about an inch tall at the most, so unless you're doing extreme close up photography they generally look pretty solid. The 1/4 scale Mando Luke, R2 and Grogu sculpt also seems a bit soft but I purchased it because it is likely the best representation of Luke in 1/4 scale we're going to get outside the XM Snowspeeder helmeted version...

I have all of their Infinity War and Endgame 1/10 statues and for the most part the sculpts are pretty good, although a bit soft. Keep in mind though that the head on these is about an inch tall at the most, so unless you're doing extreme close up photography they generally look pretty solid. The 1/4 scale Mando Luke, R2 and Grogu sculpt also seems a bit soft but I purchased it because it is likely the best representation of Luke in 1/4 scale we're going to get outside the XM Snowspeeder helmeted version...
Yes, I agree with you about the sculpts darth dennis. For the Infinity War some of the sculpts that stand out are Black Widow, Thanos, Star Lord and one or two others that I can't think about right now. For Endgame, Black Widow, Thor, Black Order, Hulk and Thanos. As for the helmeted statues, they are good enough, even if proportions, colour, pose is off.

I buy these for space issues and it is hard to collect a whole series of characters in 1/6 (and up) scale.

Yes, I agree with you about the sculpts darth dennis. For the Infinity War some of the sculpts that stand out are Black Widow, Thanos, Star Lord and one or two others that I can't think about right now. For Endgame, Black Widow, Thor, Black Order, Hulk and Thanos. As for the helmeted statues, they are good enough, even if proportions, colour, pose is off.

I buy these for space issues and it is hard to collect a whole series of characters in 1/6 (and up) scale.
Agree on the stand out ones. Those Black Order statues are some of my favorites. They did a great job on those.

Back