Agonistes' collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Agonistes' new and improved collection

I got my new HT sculpt in some days ago, so I finally upgraded my Jedi Luke. I really love the sculpt, and it's my first PERS head. :) Added some new boots as well as a new hand (to pull off this pose). I'm really a lot happier with him again, now I don't have to hide the sculpt under the hood anymore covered in darkness. :)

IMG_6033_2_small.jpg

IMG_6036_2_small.jpg

Also reposting this shot because I really like it. :monkey3

IMG_5965_small.jpg

Re: Agonistes' new and improved collection *Jedi Luke & Enterbay Batman*

:exactly:

Damn Yannick, that is the sickest Jedi Luke pose EVER! Do tell how you did it. :pray:

coolest jedi luke pose ever! great stuff man!

Damn Yannick, that is the sickest Jedi Luke pose EVER! Do tell how you did it. :pray:

Thanks guys. :) I simply used a piece of black thread, tied it around his right thumb and left middle finger. It's only wrapped around the lightsaber once, and the tension holds it in place.

great stuff man!

Merci beaucoup. :)

coolest jedi luke pose ever! great stuff man!

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Jedi Luke looks badass! I really like the look of the DX sculpt on there, and major mcguyver points to you for the saber floating trick. :rock

I got my new HT sculpt in some days ago, so I finally upgraded my Jedi Luke. I really love the sculpt, and it's my first PERS head. :) Added some new boots as well as a new hand (to pull off this pose). I'm really a lot happier with him again, now I don't have to hide the sculpt under the hood anymore covered in darkness. :)

IMG_6033_2_small.jpg

IMG_6036_2_small.jpg

3784339_o.gif

Hate off to you agonistes, that's one of the coolest things i've seen on here in a good while.

Thanks guys. :) I simply used a piece of black thread, tied it around his right thumb and left middle finger. It's only wrapped around the lightsaber once, and the tension holds it in place.

GENIUS! :panic:

Now I wish I had a Jedi Luke to pull this off. :monkey2:monkey2

Thanks man!

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Jedi Luke looks badass! I really like the look of the DX sculpt on there, and major mcguyver points to you for the saber floating trick. :rock

Hate off to you agonistes, that's one of the coolest things i've seen on here in a good while.

GENIUS! :panic:

Now I wish I had a Jedi Luke to pull this off. :monkey2:monkey2

Thanks man!

Thanks guys. :duff
The sculpt is really amazing, and with the hood up the incorrect hair isn't even visible. I'm glad that I managed to get the lightsaber pose right, I actually ordered the right hand just for this pose. :lol

IMG_6033_2_small.jpg

IMG_6036_2_small.jpg

Also reposting this shot because I really like it. :monkey3

IMG_5965_small.jpg

Whoa! I had to take double look at Lukes Light Saber, Very Impessive Agnosties, WOW! Great Post

That Luke with his saber is one of the absolute coolest things I have seen around here in years!!!!!! Mucho impressed, sir :bow

That light saber trick is so cool!

Cool update mate. Very nice.
23lo1vr.gif

Whoa! I had to take double look at Lukes Light Saber, Very Impessive Agnosties, WOW! Great Post

That Luke with his saber is one of the absolute coolest things I have seen around here in years!!!!!! Mucho impressed, sir :bow

Thanks a lot guys. :duff It seems the lightsaber trick is really well received. :)

Very cool lightsaber floating effect!! :rock

Got my order from Tony Meis a few days, so the work on my comic Bane and Batman can continue. :) I'm really liking how Bane is turning out. Like I've said before, having a proper comic Bane figure has been a dream of mine ever since I read Kinghtfall in the mid nineties, and the figure is finally materializing. :yess:

Here's a new WIP shot. All I need to do now is add the venom control box, add the tubing, create a belt and increase the size of his calves.
IMG_6188_2_small.jpg

And here you can see the early stages of my Jim Lee Batman. Work that still needs to be done includes: repainting the head, sculpting a thicker neck and traps, repaint gloves, sew new gauntlets (Tony included a swatch of the same fabric used for the cape and trunks :)), put together and paint the belt by Mike5401, get new boots, and at the end, sew the suit in the back so that it fits a bit more tightly, and then apply the bat emblem decal by EVILFACE. So still a lot of work. :lol Hopefully I'll find some time after christmas.
IMG_6190_2_small.jpg

Re: Agonistes' new and improved collection *WIP comic Bane and Batman*

Bane looks fantastic so far man!!!! :clap

I'm thinking of finally making one for myself.

Loving bats aswell! can't wait to see both finished.

What body are you using for bats? is it the kaustic plastik body?

I also want to buy a cape from tony, as I love how it looks and flows. It has a comic book feel to it.

Back