Ada Chan Bishop group commission from ALIENS?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a shame she was asked to change the hair again because it looked great in the v2 photos posted earlier.
20086150356598669.jpg

Something about the head looks very strange after the v3 adjustments (kinda like a conehead). How does the sculpt look in profile now? I might still be interested.

That pic he looks conehead so cant blame Ada for that

TBH this is probably one of the best sculpts Ive seen her produce and although shes made amendments a few times on this it is exactly this revision process that Ada needs as invariably all the sculpts she done without this process in the past have missed the mark somewhat

Dont know what deal you have with her but you can quote me here

The better the job on the initial sculpt the better the production line of casts will be from all the customisers who buy this very accurate sculpt - if it is "spot on" then she can charge a little extra - $60 for the right sculpt, people will line up to pay !

UPDATED LIST:

INTERESTED
"."=paid

.USCMHicks
Abake
.mudshark x2
.Charles Hughey
customfig
.tigerfeet x2 (painted)
sladesuperagent
stendek (maybe)
metaphorge
Darth Cruel
.JediMike71
.icruise x2
.space jockey

Last edited:
I'm pretty excited about this. The Frank Black sculpt is pretty good, but this totally blows it out of the water. I plan to replace the heads on my Bishops with these. Maybe I can sell my painted FB head sculpts on ebay or something.

I plan on replacing my Frank Black head that I'm using for my custom Bishop too "icruise". Ada's head is SO much better!

But I still like the Frank Black head. I may save my FB head for another Lance Henricksen custom someday.

100_6737.jpg

:D

Thanks to everyone who's paid. For those who haven't yet but still want to be part of it, just give me a time frame so I know you still want to be a part of it and I'll order yours without payment first.
Thanks!
-Rick :)

Thanks for your help Rick. I'll send you a PM sometime soon about everything. I appreciate it!

I'll be happy to switch my Frank Black head with Ada's awesome Bishop head on my custom Bishop!

After waiting for some late payments to come in, I sent her the final number of heads we needed this morning. She works quick. I wouldn't be surprised if she mailed them out early next week. From there on out it's just waiting for that slow boat from China to come in. :) (I'll let you know when I do!)

Thanx for the PM Rick--adding my "." :rock

INTERESTED
"."=paid

.USCMHicks
Abake
.mudshark x2
.Charles Hughey
customfig
.tigerfeet x2 (painted)
.sladesuperagent
stendek (maybe)
metaphorge
Darth Cruel
.JediMike71
.icruise x2
.space jockey

After waiting for some late payments to come in, I sent her the final number of heads we needed this morning. She works quick. I wouldn't be surprised if she mailed them out early next week. From there on out it's just waiting for that slow boat from China to come in. :) (I'll let you know when I do!)

Hi Rick. Any new update from Ada about this head? Your last message up there that I quoted was from June 26. Today it's now July 12. Please let us know. Thanks! :D

I'm actually surprised I didn't get him this week since I got the lots of the other two heads I commissioned already. I'm just as tortured as you guys. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

BISHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....and it's now the 19th and still nothing. I guess we can expect the same when it comes time for the Murray sculpt.

Any idea how close Ada is to being able to ship some of these out? I'm not exactly in a big hurry or anything, but it'd be nice to have some idea as to how soon we might expect 'em. :D

Get this, she sent it out on the 5th! I got the tracking number and everything to confirm, so it's been entirely a customs thing. Also, I found a yellow slip in the mail today when I got home from work for something big I need to pick up next week from the PO and sign for from someone named "Ada". I wonder what it could be? :angelsmil :banana:banana

Back