ACI Toys: Ringwraith Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived today - YAY!!! Came with 3 swords - well, 2 swords, and the dagger. Very happy, LOVE the metal armour. Very solid figure, although right knee armour was broken off in packaging, but I'll glue that back on. Looking nice next to Aragorn and Asmus Wraith and Steed. I'm of the opinion ACI is better than Asmus in terms of quality, but Asmus robes just a little better for me. Overall though, ACI wipes the floor again :)

Congrats! thanks for your support!
Glad to do so! Hope to see more LOTR figures from you in the future. :)

Mine arrived today - YAY!!! Came with 3 swords - well, 2 swords, and the dagger. Very happy, LOVE the metal armour. Very solid figure, although right knee armour was broken off in packaging, but I'll glue that back on. Looking nice next to Aragorn and Asmus Wraith and Steed. I'm of the opinion ACI is better than Asmus in terms of quality, but Asmus robes just a little better for me. Overall though, ACI wipes the floor again :)
Interesting about the robes as in all the pics I much prefer ACI's (especially the hood). As I've mentioned, I don't have a display area set-up, just yet, and usually I just inspect and then re-box, but I'll make a point to set these guys up on my work-from-home desk and enjoy them for a few days before re-boxing. :monkey2

Edit: Thanks for the pics, lurp! Pretty sure I'll be giving the robes a little trim.

You know what - sitting looking at the photos, and seeing them on the shelf, ACI robes win for me too lol. I only had few minutes earlier to look putting them next to each other, so viewing them back now, yeah, hood looks better, and overall they hang much better.

Loving all the pics of the wraith, and glad to see everyone seems as happy with the figure as I am!

Still loving mine, just need to find a single Asmus steed to put him on. Now just wish BBTS would get their stock of the EX in

I got my three comps this morin. Three Ringwraiths. Two have special edition stickers and are missing a sword. One has no special edition sticker, has different foot armor and comes with all swords.
Am I to understand then that the special edition has different foot armor but missing as sword?

I also got three Aragorns with Special Edition stickers. Am I missing something there too?

I asked for the special editions as I thought they came with everything.

The ringwraiths seem to be as follows:

regular edition 1 = Witch King style armour, Witch King sword and morgul blade.

regular edition 2 = Witch King style armour, Witch King sword, regular sword and morgul blade

Special edition = regular armour (generic wraith armour, possibly Khamul), regular sword and morgul blade. This armour matches the wraith which looks for the hobbits under the tree - as does his sword.

The packaging has an empty space for the missing sword.

Yeah, I remember one of the guys here saying they wished the Wraith hadn't come with a pillar and was a bit cheaper, instead, but they seem to be the only one that got it default in the box. Wonder if that was early in the run and then ACI decided to just make it a separate diorama piece?

Last edited:
Excellent, thanks for the clarification, bangkok. Pretty sure I wouldn't have used them on display, but would've been a nice extra. Hoping to have my two Wraiths by Friday!

I don't get it, either. These seem tailor made for the video review crowd (cool character, limited run, excellent license). Or is LOTR that niche?

The condition to get the pillar was that you had to POed it before April 7, 2014. (As shown on their FB)

hehe - I got 6 coming :) I only ordered mine with Seven about 2 weeks ago. Think they worked out at £12 each, and shipping will be extra when they come.

Check them on Facebook, as they say if you email them to pre-order....although unsure if they have many or any left

BBTS still has 5 in stock. Think I'll be content with just the Wraiths, though, and will hold off on picking any up.

Haha, noticed that, too (kept calling them "Ringwraths"), but was happy to see the video, all the same. (Thanks, bangkok!) Pretty excited about finally checking these out in-hand.

Back