A General Chat about Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, another figure with hardly any accessories :dunno

Catwoman clocks in with a pistol and nothing else.

I miss the T1000 and Blade days

Apart from a maid outfit, a prison outfit, a safe, a necklace and an alternate unmasked head sculpt, I'm really not sure what else they could've given her :wink1:

Given how prices are these days though, I'm kind glad they didn't. Would've turned this into a $230-40 figure, and as much as I liked her in the movie she's not worth that kind of money to me.

I think she is great and i agree that if we got more the price would go up and she's not enough of an icon to be spanding over the odds for in my opinion.

I got Enterbay Rambo for my birthday this week and I am utterly rocked by it.

IMAG2006.jpg

IMAG2013.jpg

IMAG2016.jpg

IMAG2012.jpg

IMAG2015.jpg

IMAG2018.jpg

You know you have a good woman when she suggests how to get all your figures into the cabinets.

After her suggestion, I can now have everything on display where as before I had to keep Arnie and Sly in their boxes in another room as they were too big.

How cool is this?? Delighted I am!! :)

Really liking how the Tron bike has it's own display now though I wonder where I am going to squeeze in the Avengers when they arrive.

Hot-Toys-Collection-1912.jpg

You know you have a good woman when she suggests how to get all your figures into the cabinets.

After her suggestion, I can now have everything on display where as before I had to keep Arnie and Sly in their boxes in another room as they were too big.

How cool is this?? Delighted I am!! :)

Really liking how the Tron bike has it's own display now though I wonder where I am going to squeeze in the Avengers when they arrive.

Hot-Toys-Collection-1912.jpg

Great looking set-up you got there, bud! :rock :rock
But yeah... getting The Avengers in there will be difficult! :lol

Great display.
With the price of HT's these days affordability is something these figures are NOT. A way I limit my "Hot Toys" decisions on what to purchase is keep my "one" figure per shelf rule. I recently sold Sideshow Jedi Luke, Anakin, Mace and Qui Gonn to make room for future purchases. My list on what goes in my display is short: DX - T800, Returns Penguin, SS Vader, Returns Batman and Rocky (one day). If space get tight I will run out and buy another display case.
IMG2004.jpg

Great display.
With the price of HT's these days affordability is something these figures are NOT. A way I limit my "Hot Toys" decisions on what to purchase is keep my "one" figure per shelf rule. I recently sold Sideshow Jedi Luke, Anakin, Mace and Qui Gonn to make room for future purchases. My list on what goes in my display is short: DX - T800, Returns Penguin, SS Vader, Returns Batman and Rocky (one day). If space get tight I will run out and buy another display case.
IMG2004.jpg

I really do like this idea for display and Im going to look into doing this, But I would need more than 5 detolfs to start out just to properly display what I have now. :lol

I like that its raised up too, it gives each shelf, even the bottom, some room to shine. :)

I lost all interest in HT releases when they announced their '60s Batman line. Everything else is a distraction. All I want is my Ward & West next to my Reeves Superman. From there I'll go back to praying for a HT Carter Wonder Woman & George Reeve b&w Supeman :)

Thanks guys! I appreciate that its' rather crowded. But it's either that or not have them on display or turn the sitting room into a museum.

That's a nice set up Rzeznikk! I like the idea of one figure per shelf but it's just not practicle.

A Carter Wonder Woman Hot Toy would be sweet!

I lost all interest in HT releases when they announced their '60s Batman line. Everything else is a distraction. All I want is my Ward & West next to my Reeves Superman. From there I'll go back to praying for a HT Carter Wonder Woman & George Reeve b&w Supeman :)

Somehow I'm going find space for the Dynamic duo and the Batmobile, as for Lynda Carter Wonder Woman, yes please.

Thanks guys! I appreciate that its' rather crowded. But it's either that or not have them on display or turn the sitting room into a museum.

That's a nice set up Rzeznikk! I like the idea of one figure per shelf but it's just not practicle.

I think it depends on what the living conditions are in. I think it would really great in certain collections. Others, maybe not so much.

A great set up. What method did you use to adjust the shelves?

Back