A General Chat about Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do wish Hot toys would try and put more resources twords classic licenses like the old days, theres rumors but no official words or images.

It seems a given that if a comic book blockbuster is coming out, well have a HT figure and thats fine, but it be cool to have some MOVIE Masterpieces in the the works.

I do wish Hot toys would try and put more resources twords classic licenses like the old days, theres rumors but no official words or images.

It seems a given that if a comic book blockbuster is coming out, well have a HT figure and thats fine, but it be cool to have some MOVIE Masterpieces in the the works.

picture.php

Last edited:

I wish that too.

But be warned talking like this, using independant thought and ideas that propose change from predictable conformity will get a member stalk your posts and call you an entitlist

God, you are so edgy and unique.

Taking a bold stance on a toy forum . . . what a rebel badass.

:winner

:acme

(and WTF is an "entitlist?" Do you mean elitist? Either way, you're taking all of this & yourself WAY TOO SERIOUSLY. :lol)
______

God, you are so edgy and unique.

Taking a bold stance on a toy forum . . . what a rebel badass.

:winner

:acme

(and WTF is an "entitlist?" Do you mean elitist? Either way, you're taking all of this & yourself WAY TOO SERIOUSLY. :lol)
______

Hay man like the signature

I got my Nick Firy this week and it was missing the RPG. I contacted BBTS to ask for a replacement but they didn't have anymore instock. How do I contact HT to try and get another one?

Do they have a customer service email?

I got my Nick Firy this week and it was missing the RPG. I contacted BBTS to ask for a replacement but they didn't have anymore instock. How do I contact HT to try and get another one?

Do they have a customer service email?

Have you tried getting BBTS to get it through Sideshow? Kinda weird that they'd just write you off like that. If you have, your best bet is to post this in several places on their FB page and hopefully they'll get in contact with you that way. They blatantly ignore attempts at contact through their website.

So Im getting Jake Sully form Hot Toys today and after counting my collection of 1/6 figures I will now have 50 1/6 scale figuers including Jake... That may not seem like a lot of figures to some of the folks on here but for me given the fact that I started into 1/6 scale only back in 2008 it seems like a lot to me... Makes me wonder if Ill break the 100 mark by 2016...

So Im getting Jake Sully form Hot Toys today and after counting my collection of 1/6 figures I will now have 50 1/6 scale figuers including Jake... That may not seem like a lot of figures to some of the folks on here but for me given the fact that I started into 1/6 scale only back in 2008 it seems like a lot to me... Makes me wonder if Ill break the 100 mark by 2016...

I started with Hot toys around the same time and have close to 80 or so of just HT. I've been collecting action figures all my life and I have to say out of the 3 3/4", 6", 8", and 12" scale, 12 is my favorite. If I counted them all they'd number in the hundreds.

I started with Hot toys around the same time and have close to 80 or so of just HT. I've been collecting action figures all my life and I have to say out of the 3 3/4", 6", 8", and 12" scale, 12 is my favorite. If I counted them all they'd number in the hundreds.

I used to have a collection like that. :monkey2

I got 18 1/6 figures and I started collecting again in Dec 2010.

A podcast you say... Not to be a negative nancy, but I predict a lot of: "Did you pre-order that, James? Yeah, I pre-ordered that. Did you pre-order the other thing that was announced? Nah, cash is short, I wanted to pre-order that but I just could not pre-order that. What about you, RoboMaster77, did you pre-order that? Nah, I didn't. I have a kid to feed. Lionel? Yeah, I pre-ordered it. And now we move on to the next Hot Toys figure. Did you pre-order that, James?" Insufferable! If you can avoid that, maybe you'll have something. Maybe you'll have my ear, which is the most coveted ear of all.

A podcast you say... Not to be a negative nancy, but I predict a lot of: "Did you pre-order that, James? Yeah, I pre-ordered that. Did you pre-order the other thing that was announced? Nah, cash is short, I wanted to pre-order that but I just could not pre-order that. What about you, RoboMaster77, did you pre-order that? Nah, I didn't. I have a kid to feed. Lionel? Yeah, I pre-ordered it. And now we move on to the next Hot Toys figure. Did you pre-order that, James?" Insufferable! If you can avoid that, maybe you'll have something. Maybe you'll have my ear, which is the most coveted ear of all.

Well that is a fair point to make and I know exactly what you mean.

All I will say is that I am very very busy man. I do not have time for idol flights of fancy. I have plenty of avenues to feed my ego already. :)
If I am going to do something, it will be done properly or not at all.

I want it to be a good podcast and i think with the hosts we have it will be a good'un.

Eamon, make sure you are sitting in a leather padded chair and wearing a smoking jacket whilst conducting this high brow affair. Thank you!

Back