a-dev's - The Hot Chicks Movie/TV Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This thread is about hot movie/TV actresses only. Actresses from old films, new films, foreign film...you name it, if the actress is in a movie or show, share a photo and comment. If there's a new shows or movies with a hot actress, post a link or a photo. :D

Some rules

* No nudity
* No adult film "actresses"
* No Sally Field photos

:lol :lol :lol

Well, lets see how long this lasts.

edit - for the context of this thread refer to pages 25-28 of The Eternals thread :lol

Last edited:
If this thread gets locked before all of the spammers are banned and their spam threads deleted, then the mods will have their priorities wrong.

Gal Gadot truly is perfect looking. Absolute 10/10. I wonder if she was born that way or had any work done. If she was born that way, she's like one in a million, at least.

gal-gadot-real-life-soldier-model-and-wonder-woman-photos-trailers4.jpg

Every one of the trilogies have their piss poor characters:

OT:

ROTJ Han, Leia, Vader, Fett

PT:

Jar Jar, Dexter Jettster, Pod Racers, Anakin

ST:

Maz, klaud, Babu, D-O

Every one of the trilogies have their piss poor characters:

OT:

ROTJ Han, Leia, Vader, Fett

PT:

Jar Jar, Dexter Jettster, Pod Racers, Anakin

ST:

Maz, klaud, Babu, D-O

Get out of here with that ROTJ nonsense. I used to think it couldn't get any worse than Jar Jar. Then Disney came along and said "hold my beer" and proceeded to make at least ten characters worse than him.

Get out of here with that ROTJ nonsense. I used to think it couldn't get any worse than Jar Jar. Then Disney came along and said "hold my beer" and proceeded to make at least ten characters worse than him.

There are plenty of weak/unnecessary characters in the ST, but none are worse than Jar Jar. Jar Jar may just be the worst character in the history of cinema, let alone the SW universe. :D

Back on topic have you seen the new Dejah Thoris Sideshow premium format? Holy smokes I think Sideshow might be gunning for the Penthouse license next.

Back on topic have you seen the new Dejah Thoris Sideshow premium format? Holy smokes I think Sideshow might be gunning for the Penthouse license next.

Wow, that's definitely one of their more risque ones. I recall chuckling when SS had a booth tour with a visibly uncomfortable Amy Chase trying to tactfully describe a similar statue without mentioning its overtly sexual nature. She handled it with aplomb but I remember thinking she probably went straight to HR afterwards. :lol

Wow, that's definitely one of their more risque ones. I recall chuckling when SS had a booth tour with a visibly uncomfortable Amy Chase trying to tactfully describe a similar statue without mentioning its overtly sexual nature. She handled it with aplomb but I remember thinking she probably went straight to HR afterwards. :lol

:lol ... weeelll ... the subject is scantily clad but that's not out of place on some beaches here in Canada or in Europe for that matter. I don't find it more sexual than a lot of vanilla advertising.

:lol ... weeelll ... the subject is scantily clad but that's not out of place on some beaches here in Canada or in Europe for that matter. I don't find it more sexual than a lot of vanilla advertising.

Yes I suppose that's true, but the statue at that booth tour I was reminded of DID feel out of place - sort like if you found one of your scantily clad sunbathers on the lawn of your church when you filed out after Sunday service. :lol

I don't personally find it offensive, it's actually a really nicely sculpted statue of a very long existing character. The throne, sculpted soft goods, and side arm are all exquisitely done. It's a tough sell as "art" to a lot of folks though, my gf likely included :lol

I suppose it's one thing to see a scantily clad model in an advertisement for fashion or booze but another to see it in the form of an expensive 3D sculpted statue in your house.

Back