(3.5-4inch) Kids Logic: Kids Nations Plugy Series 005 Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly. Seems to me it would just scratch the hell out of my phone screen.

Light up feature? Like all of our Hot Toys, that we pull the batteries out of? :lecture

Who would want these hanging off their phone though? They're 4 inches high, as big as your phone lol

Several other sites talking about these figures have raised the same point, apparently phone 'danglers' are normally much smaller.. perhaps this format is a way round someone else's Marvel figure license? In which case the leds may well be powered by a separate battery.
:dunno

:hi5: Haha I would hope so. Always liked Kids Logic's style so I would really love it if they made Ultron.

I like these, though I'm not as keen on their Egg Attack series for some reason.

If the light-up feature is powered thru the headphone jack, cutting off the cable might be a bad idea.. I have never owned one of these, so not certain how the led feature is powered.
:dunno

:goodpost: I'm caving for the set b/c I want the Hulkbuster and the light up feature is sweet. The cords can hang behind the figs so there's little need to cut them I'm thinking as they shouldn't hamper their display at all. At least that's my initial guesstimation. ;)

I like these, though I'm not as keen on their Egg Attack series for some reason.

:goodpost: I'm caving for the set b/c I want the Hulkbuster and the light up feature is sweet. The cords can hang behind the figs so there's little need to cut them I'm thinking as they shouldn't hamper their display at all. At least that's my initial guesstimation. ;)

Yep, some of the Egg Attack figures have a slightly 'Chibi' look to them, there is quite a fine line between Super Deformed and 'Cutesy'.. I'm not big on 'Chibi' miniatures, unless they have an old school, netsuke look.

Having enlarged some of the photos, it appears the 'cable' with the headphone jack maybe more of a cord, kinda like a keyring or camera cord which loops through a metal ring recessed into the figure.. in which case the cord may not even be attached when you get the figure in its retail packaging, which would make them great mini-figures for display.. hopefully someone can confirm this, once the figures are shipping.

Yep, some of the Egg Attack figures have a slightly 'Chibi' look to them, there is quite a fine line between Super Deformed and 'Cutesy'.. I'm not big on 'Chibi' miniatures, unless they have an old school, netsuke look.

Having enlarged some of the photos, it appears the 'cable' with the headphone jack maybe more of a cord, kinda like a keyring or camera cord which loops through a metal ring recessed into the figure.. in which case the cord may not even be attached when you get the figure in its retail packaging, which would make them great mini-figures for display.. hopefully someone can confirm this, once the figures are shipping.
Agreed on the Chibi description. If the cords attach separately that would be a nice touch! They have released a few series so far, someone here has to have bought one of these to let us know. :lol

Here's the series 004 set up for pre order ~$100:

KLG10060.jpg

Here's the DX01 set ~$150:

KLG10059.jpg

The cable is actually just a rope with the earphone plugger should you want to use it as one. It can be taken off and the loop that the rope go through can be pushed in to prevent it from protruding out if you want to use it as a mini figure. LEDs are powered by button batteries.

All of these are pretty static ie no movement of any sort, I have only pulled off the arms from the body before, never tried the head but I do not think it can be pulled off. The button batteries sit inside the head except for Thor (probably). If you want more information I would be love to provide.

Hi, Here's my iron man plugy collection since Series 1 started.
I love their tiny size & cheaper price to get all the armour then collecting all 1/6 scale.

Tony Stark from Hot Toys cosplay.

Hi, Here's my iron man plugy collection since Series 1 started.
I love their tiny size & cheaper price to get all the armour then collecting all 1/6 scale.

Nice. May I know which series does the greyish one comes with? The one beside the Iron Legion.

Nice. May I know which series does the greyish one comes with? The one beside the Iron Legion.

Hi Kumo82, the greyish one is actually a free gift from a Hong Kong shop when I bought some toys. There's a few variety like war machine normal & milk version & even darker grey version. They looks like bootleg figures from Hong Kong market.

Thanks Iceberg66. It looks special and I thought I missed out on 1 of it hence the question. Plenty of bootlegs out there with movable arms and head, plus they already covered more model than the authentic.

Back