Action Figure Threezero - DLX - The Infinity Saga - Iron Man Hulkbuster Collectable figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the quality on display in these reviews I see myself going beyond this figure and Hulkbuster with this line. Really curious what the plan is - will they make Hulk? Will there be 'human' figures and will they be all-sculpted or mixed media? But heck even if it's just Iron Man I might just get 'em all - well, maybe not all those blink & miss House Party protocol armors.

With the quality on display in these reviews I see myself going beyond this figure and Hulkbuster with this line. Really curious what the plan is - will they make Hulk? Will there be 'human' figures and will they be all-sculpted or mixed media? But heck even if it's just Iron Man I might just get 'em all - well, maybe not all those blink & miss House Party protocol armors.
I'm curious about the Hulk as well as I want to display Hulk vs Hulkbuster. I bought the Figuarts A1 Hulk just in case, but unsure if Hulkbuster will scale better with Figuarts or Marvel Legends.

Hope my Mk43 ships sooner rather than later. I had ordered mine last year ahead of the rush but BBTS updated all their release dates to match the second batch which isn't till Q1 2022

Articulation on Hulkbuster prototype shown off. As expected, it's a lot better than Hot Toy's articulation on HB. Ankle extends downwards for more motion and the same is done for the elbow so that you get double jointed articulation. Double jointed knees as well. The spine is also fully detailed and extended like what they did on the Optimus Prime DLX spine.

fh1hPYw.png

Y0AQulW.png
pSsdhsr.png
tjwciCF.png
j7tpkTZ.png
b83aabadly1g7s8m6gah5j212w0t6u0x-jpg.28417174

While I appreciate the flexibility of pulling off dynamic poses and it was definitely the right way to go I also don’t expect something called Hulkbuster to pull off round house kicks either lol

One of the better values in this hobby.
So true. I had to get this also for space saving. I did want the Hot Toys version, but no can do.

I do wish ThreeZero applied more weathering detail to the Hulkbuster, but we can't always get everything.

If they continue with this Infinity Saga line, even just Iron Man, I have to discipline myself and practice restraint.

I didn't PO for MK43 but after watched video, I should have one for my HB.
Looks really nice.

The thing about the 43 figure is it looks too good in its own right to hide it away inside the HB. You'd want to get 2...which I don't think I'll do....
Yeah, I have no idea how to display lower body itself when upper body is inside of HB. Threezero should sell upper body only with half price.

Maybe I got spoiled by their DLX Transformers releases but while this guy is very impressive, I still wish they changed that dull gold paint and added some weathering on it considering its size especially. I mean, that's where they always excelled and are known for.

Moving on.. this thing is 30 cm and weighs almost 2 kg holy poo! I was quite surprised by the 1 kg of weight when I picked up their DLX Prime which is pretty much the same height. Can't wait to see how this one feels in hand. Such a great value indeed.

Last edited:
Maybe I got spoiled by their DLX Transformers releases but while this guy is very impressive, I still wish they changed that dull gold paint and added some weathering on it considering its size especially. I mean, that's where they always excelled and are known for.

Moving on.. this thing is 30 cm and weighs almost 2 kg holy poo! I was quite surprised by the 1 kg of weight when I picked up their DLX Prime which is pretty much the same height. Can't wait to see how this one feels in hand. Such a great value indeed.
I agree with you all. I really like Threezero products.

Cost had to be cut somewhere hence less dry brushing and dull gold.
Nah they usually have no issues with weathering their DLX figures. Their recent Transformer figures are weathered and nicely painted. Only $200 for these.

I wonder if it was to do with Marvel/Disney and if they requested that they don't go heavy on the damage wear or something of that nature. To keep the presentation that these are new shiny Mark suits rather than having them weathered.

214331363_6718963968129374_8859645237104108474_n.jpg

217702089_6718970238128747_3675564330787398272_n.jpg

Nah they usually have no issues with weathering their DLX figures. Their recent Transformer figures are weathered and nicely painted. Only $200 for these.

I wonder if it was to do with Marvel/Disney and if they requested that they don't go heavy on the damage wear or something of that nature. To keep the presentation that these are new shiny Mark suits rather than having them weathered.

214331363_6718963968129374_8859645237104108474_n.jpg

217702089_6718970238128747_3675564330787398272_n.jpg
Marvel license probably costs more than Transformers.

Are there import fees when ordering higher priced items from KGHobby shipped to the US?

Knock on wood but I've never had any charges tacked on from KG, most recently I ordered a whole set of the ZD Iron Men and HoA for like $400

Back