Action Figure Threezero - DLX - The Infinity Saga - Iron Man Hulkbuster Collectable figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are there import fees when ordering higher priced items from KGHobby shipped to the US?
No customs fees on practically anything consumer oriented for the US until you hit like $2,000 or something. I've had $1000+ shipments come in with no issues.

No customs fees on practically anything consumer oriented for the US until you hit like $2,000 or something. I've had $1000+ shipments come in with no issues.
Through courier services or regular postal service? I'm pretty sure courier services will bill you on something if it's declared above $800 and it wasn't paid on the sender's end.

Through courier services or regular postal service? I'm pretty sure courier services will bill you on something if it's declared above $800 and it wasn't paid on the sender's end.
Doesn't matter, I've had big USPS, FedEx, and DHL shipments. The sender doesn't have to pay anything either; there's no customs fees on toys in the US.

Doesn't matter, I've had big USPS, FedEx, and DHL shipments. The sender doesn't have to pay anything either; there's no customs fees on toys in the US.
And it wasn't undervalued on the invoice either?

And it wasn't undervalued on the invoice either?
No, literally no customs fees on toys (or most goods in general) imported to the US unless you're importing tons of them for sale. You're good, order whatever from wherever. I've been ordering from overseas for like 7 years now.

No, literally no customs fees on toys (or most goods in general) imported to the US unless you're importing tons of them for sale. You're good, order whatever from wherever. I've been ordering from overseas for like 7 years now.
Good to know then. My experience of duties assessed were with clothing when shipped through courier. I always got hit with that. Maybe toys are exempted then.

Looks like the Hulkbuster suit is imminent. OneSixthKit posted this on their facebook page, noting that 20% of their stock came in and would ship in order of preorders placed.
272052679_4832007813556098_5540828510977290865_n.jpeg

I'll probably get no warning at all from BBTS, as was the case with the Mark 43 :lol
I’d consider this a warning then, lol. On the plus side, BBTS is usually the absolute last distributor to get figs. So you’ve got at least 3 or 4 months before you need to think about it.

Plenty of videos out now but I chose this one because of size comparisons with Hulks at the end…

Thanks, this is a great video.
This confirms my fear that existing Hulks are too small. Hopefully TZ will release an AoU Hulk.

I want to be excited by this guy, as ThreeZero has done some great figures at this scale. On film there's a patina of weathering and scuffing on the suit that gives it a real world lived in appearance. But the ThreeZero fig has absolutely no weathering or surface detail in the paint. It's almost toylike in it's finish. Which surprises me because their DLX transformers have all sorts of great paintwork and wear and tear on them.
Screen Shot 2022-02-03 at 3.22.07 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-03 at 3.20.48 PM.png

Compared to this...
35110.jpeg

Hulkbuster-Armour-Age-of-Ultron.png

VS the deluxe paintwork they gave their Optimus DLX in the same scale...

x_3z0159_d (2).jpg

I want to be excited by this guy, as ThreeZero has done some great figures at this scale. On film there's a patina of weathering and scuffing on the suit that gives it a real world lived in appearance. But the ThreeZero fig has absolutely no weathering or surface detail in the paint. It's almost toylike in it's finish. Which surprises me because their DLX transformers have all sorts of great paintwork and wear and tear on them.
They're not going for a weathered look for this entire line though.

It matches their DLX Mark 43 perfectly, which was most likely their goal. Doesn't make sense to weather up the Hulkbuster and then have all the other Iron Man figures in the line be clean or vice versa.

I also don't put it past it being a Disney/Marvel requirement for it to be clean unless if it's specifically a "battle damaged" version.

03eHgBB.png

8BNNqUz.png
fCKF5v1.png
s6qig9S.png

Last edited:
That may be mate. But it's screaming "Target Exclusive" looking this clean and plastic. I think I'll start with panel lining the silver and gold and see if that helps, or if I need to add some wear and tear with enamels as well. I wonder if there's a way to remove the arms and shoulders so I can give all that visible unpainted white plastic a quick coat of aluminum too. I'm just really surprised. Normally Threezero's paint is it's best selling point.

fCKF5v1.png

That may be mate. But it's screaming "Target Exclusive" looking this clean and plastic. I think I'll start with panel lining the silver and gold and see if that helps, or if I need to add some wear and tear with enamels as well. I wonder if there's a way to remove the arms and shoulders so I can give all that visible unpainted white plastic a quick coat of aluminum too. I'm just really surprised. Normally Threezero's paint is it's best selling point.

View attachment 560220
It's personally the reason why I went with the BD Mark 43 myself.

I'm also not a fan of overly clean/glossy finishes (a nice matte coat makes IM figures look 100 times better) but for this I can understand why they did it. It matches pretty perfectly with their OG Mark 43 release.

Maybe they release a Battle Damage Hulkbuster as well with the jackhammer arm.

DiX8nqs.jpg

I know it's all ridiculous, even a normal Iron Man suit, but I still wonder where Starks arms and legs are supposed to go inside the Hulkbuster. They can't go inside the actual arms and legs surely. Is he kneeling? Are his arms locked inside little compartments inside the main body? Is he physically controlling anything with his limbs? I don't see how he can move them in there. And if he isn't controlling anything with his limbs then why does he even need to be inside the suit? Why isn't Hulkbuster just a big machine that he controls externally?

Anyway, yeah bummer they've opted to make them all clean by default. I'll take them though. Seems the BD versions are going to be difficult to get.

Back