12" Diecast Iron Man Mk VII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up for Pre-Order :D https://playimaginative.com/SuperAlloy_IronManMk7/
im7_01.jpg

Oh wait never mind it comes with the Hall of Armor. Pretty good price actually. Lol

And the HOA in this version is more in-scale with the films. Still, there aren't enough photos of this guy showing articulation or even scale to make me consider getting it.

Comprises of at least 88% die-cast metal alloy
Win
The Super Alloy Hall of Armor is where Tony Stark houses his Iron Man suits. Featuring 5 different lighting modes activated by remote control, it allows for ease of use within any display cabinet. With a die-cast metal back interior and base, the Hall of Armor weighs approximately 3.6kg.
Remote control HoA lights. Win.

Also. $400SGD is around $325. That's also a win (for prices these days).

I need to be certain I'm able to get this, before I can cancel my HT pre order. I wonder if they will have an exclusive version, like they did with their Batman figure?

Edit: I think shipping might be ridiculous on this :thud:

the only thing that worries me is how the joints are constructed. the weight as well as materials used for diecast figures normally leaves them loose very quickly.

which for a cheap figure is completely fine...but not when you start spending the multiples of hundred

I'm not really an expert on die cast figures, but the idea of it sounds pretty cool. I think I read the paint chips easily? & now you're saying joints might get loose quickly? Arrgh .....

Still want :lol

The price hurts a little.... But for a die cast piece that comes with a Hall of Armor makes it more appealing! I may consider this eventually once I catch up on all of my HT pre-orders.

I'm guessing they were holding that card. Cold. I'm pretty interested in the HT products now.

Edit: Actually, who knows when those HT figures will be out. Good try HT.

:lol Its almost as if they are watching this forum and going "Ok what thread is at the top of the page right now? alright lets do that!"

:lol Its almost as if they are watching this forum and going "Ok what thread is at the top of the page right now? alright lets do that!"

No kidding, best way to get hot toys to make a figure is to start your own company and make that item, Hot Toys will announce the same product in 10 minutes. Nova should start a company and announce the XMen and Green Lantern franchises so he can finally get HT to make his figures.

No kidding, best way to get hot toys to make a figure is to start your own company and make that item, Hot Toys will announce the same product in 10 minutes. Nova should start a company and announce the XMen and Green Lantern franchises so he can finally get HT to make his figures.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:exactly:

If this had all the little gizmos that the HT one has like the shoulder missiles and all that then this would be an instant purchase b/c I'm sure the shelf presence this would have would be incredible but it almost feels like there are hardly any display options besides in the HoA or just standing with his hands up in the repulsar pose

Back