12" Diecast Iron Man Mk VII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
883_iron+man.jpg

from here the proportions look pretty damn perfect compared to the smaller head on the Hot Toys version. It's the only thing keeping me from getting the HT.

I think it looks so tiny on all the proto pics ie

iron-man-avengers-mark-vii-450x600.jpg

iron-man-mark-vii-hot-toys-450x600.jpg

hot-toys-iron-man-mark-vii-450x600.jpg

I thought they used the same 3D model from the movie.

ironman-mark7.jpg

If Hot Toys can fix the helmet proportions, I'd be more than happy to get that but for now, the Play Imaginative version is winning me over.

Why is his upper legs silver in one pic and gold in another? Which one is correct? I saw Avengers twice and honestly don't recall at the moment.

Ah ok thanks. I have to go back and watch the movie again. I didn't notice that but any excuse to watch it again I'm up for. :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thanks guy.

I went a few pages back and found this post by Lawrence:

Better quality pics, without the tags :D

P1130155.jpg

P1130164.jpg

Show me working LED's in the eyes, hands, feet, a scale comparison to other 1/6 figures, & poseability, & I think I'm pretty much going to go for this over the HT one. I'm still unsure which one looks better, but I have a feeling this will "feel" more impressive 'in hand'. It's also not bad in the looks department.

I'm liking the proportions on this version better than the Hot Toys figure.

Thanks guy.

I went a few pages back and found this post by Lawrence:

I'm liking the proportions on this version better than the Hot Toys figure.

Same here dude, which is exactly why I might get this over Hot Toys' version. Unfortunately, the little head/helmet, especially on the Mark VII is bugging the hell out of me, especially since the Mark VII has a way bulkier body, making the head look smaller than it should. Hot Toys should take into consideration that an actual head should be able to fit into the helmet. Other than that, If they fix the gold parts on the torso and the silver quadricep pad to show that little slit of the gold pad underneath, then I would be COMPLETELY sold on buying this.

The store I sometimes purchase from in OZ has these listed at $399. They usually charge around $50+ on US prices so I think this will probably cost around $320 - $350.

They also have the ETA as November but I think that's probably wrong.

The store I sometimes purchase from in OZ has these listed at $399. They usually charge around $50+ on US prices so I think this will probably cost around $320 - $350.

They also have the ETA as November but I think that's probably wrong.

Where or who is selling this in the US? I could only find Japan...

I am very interested in this...just picked up the exclusive version of the super alloy Jim Lee batman at NY Comic Con ($275.00 plus tax total was $300.00) and this would go very well with that piece.

I am very interested in this...just picked up the exclusive version of the super alloy Jim Lee batman at NY Comic Con ($275.00 plus tax total was $300.00) and this would go very well with that piece.

:welcome1: to the forums.

What is the build quality like on that Jim Lee Batman?
Does the weight of the figure prevent it from holding certain positions?

Definitely interested in this figure. The proportions look better than hot toys.

Hopefully the production figure turns out good.

I think it's worth the extra price if it's full metal. The Iron Man figure always felt really cheap to me. I bought one but had to sell it off.

Back