12" Diecast Iron Man Mk VII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF it's just a toy

Terms & Conditions:

Full payment is required for all pre-orders. Cash vouchers are not applicable.
Pre-orders cannot be refunded, exchanged, or cancelled.
Collection dates: 22 March, 5 April, OR 19 April 2013. Customers will be notified of their allocated
collection date via phone/email.
Collection must be made at the Play Imaginative office within 1 month of allocated collection date.
Strictly no collection from the Play Imaginative Store.
Receipt and pre-order form must be presented upon collection. Photocopies are not allowed. Verification
of identity may be requested.
We reserve the right to cancel any orders for any reason at any time. Refunds will be made but we
are under no obligation to obtain permission or acknowledgement prior to cancellation.
Collection dates are subject to changes. Customers will be notified accordingly.
Membership discount will not apply after the pre-order period.
For sale in Singapore only.

Singapore collection only? Ah well...now where's the Diecast HT thread?

Have fun in there talking about the announcement for the next 5 years :lol

Favorite_Glee_Gif_of_Kurt_being_sad.gif

:lol I'm actually pretty excited about the HT figures, but I'm thinking it was a rushed (or strategically planned) announcement, to take away from this release, & that we might not even see a WIP pic for months.

:lol I'm actually pretty excited about the HT figures, but I'm thinking it was a rushed (or strategically planned) announcement, to take away from this release, & that we might not even see a WIP pic for months.

Yup :Goodpost: :Exactly:

No kidding, best way to get hot toys to make a figure is to start your own company and make that item, Hot Toys will announce the same product in 10 minutes. Nova should start a company and announce the XMen and Green Lantern franchises so he can finally get HT to make his figures.

Cant't echo this quote enough. :lol

No kidding, best way to get hot toys to make a figure is to start your own company and make that item, Hot Toys will announce the same product in 10 minutes. Nova should start a company and announce the XMen and Green Lantern franchises so he can finally get HT to make his figures.
Haha, great post, DFanatic. :lol

Around $569 to get it shipped to me from BBTS :lol

I pre ordered it anyway, since the price sometimes goes down at BBTS before release, but if it doesn't, I'm not getting it from there. Might be better to order it directly from Asia.

Fark me! Dropping this sort of cash on a figure that's been revealed only in a couple of neutral-pose con display pics and a CG promo image? You guys have got gold-plated nuts.

:mwaha

Pre order price in Singapore ($400SGD) comes to around $325US. If BBTS doesn't drop their price to that (or close to), then I'm definitely not keeping my pre order.

And now the Hot Toys ones...I cant afford to start all over with the Mark I and collect all the suits in die cast form...

Back