1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ROTJ Medi may be a little taller, but the ESB Medi in that pic is friggin tiny. A short and skinny teenager. It's junk. Unless you play the "scale doesn't matter" card Medipeople have. :monkey1

It's obviously shorter cause the SS Fett is on the Bespin stand...but he is dramatically undersized compared to the SS Fett...stand or no stand. And the amount of detail on the helmet, gauntlets, and gun are night and day. This Fett is way better. :exactly:

Finished editing?

That perspective is still not true to form. The ROTJ medi is a little bigger, but not that much over ESB.

p1040772.jpg

The ROTJ one is much bigger than that Tom Hardy Boba.

The edit bit was prolly me, I added the last line. It was a ribbing. Vice..er..oscorp doesn't care about scale.

The edit bit was prolly me, I added the last line. It was a ribbing. Vice..er..oscorp doesn't care about scale.

OK gotcha. When I get home I'll lay them on their backs, side by side with their feet even and you can see how different in size they are. My post wasn't an attack on Medi...if you like it, great. But to say that they are perfectly scaled with Sideshow figures then...:dunno

Well he does look small next to Boba Fatt! No VA, that was directed at EF.:peace(and no i never said they were scaled with SS)

Thing is EF. If this was a Medicom release and the proto to production turned out like it did you'd be laughing and calling it a POS. And making fun of people that liked it. OVER AND OVER. But since you're a SS loverboy and they can do no wrong we all understand. (and no i don't care about scale is that so god damn hard to understand?:lol)

I waited for a long time for this and SS dropped the ball from proto to production AGAIN. I will not blindly just hand over $ again and again for this mediocrity. Hey, it's a decent figure, just not what was advertised and not 175$. If i had to pick between the ESB SS and Medi, I would go with SS. But if i had to pick one Fett for my collection.........

20110212022327894.jpg

/DONE

/TOYS

:peace

Last edited:
lol, keep posting that skinny ROTJ MediFett and not the junk ESB. :lol

Even with having to spend 5 minutes triming some plastic, the SS is still a better figure than both of the Medi offerings. At least SS didn't paint the helmet trim orange.

/DONE

/DOLLS

:rock

Even with having to spend 5 minutes triming some plastic, the SS is still a better figure than both of the Medi offerings. At least SS didn't paint the helmet trim orange.

/DONE

/DOLLS

This should be a moot point. Comparing the MEDI ESB Fett with the SS ESB Fett. No contest. :exactly:

/DONE

/DOLLS

I feel better that i wasnt the only one who thought it was orange....

Might I suggest next time rather than save a few bucks to order directly to satisfy your impatience. :lol

Yeah totally agree.. Which I already did for bossk n snowtrooper exclusive order..ST even ignore my enquire on exclusive order..oh well :slap

No that pic IS out of whack.

DSCF5208.jpg

Thanks for posting that. The Medi looks pretty great there - it's so weird how this figure looks out of scale sometimes, and in scale in others.

I have come close to buying it a few times, but I am going to wait for the SSC ROTJ version (vest issues will certainly be fixed for that one.)

I really think that ssc one looks a loot better than the medi, who doesn't see that is absolutely blind

And thats exactly what Im going to start doing. Besides SS has reward points as well. CSC keeps saying they are going to start adding a reward point system and thats been over a year since theyve said that. SS is clearly the way to go from now on.

That's why I had to leave Alter Ego. They do have a 2% reward system though. But, I have been much happier moving my business to SS and not having to wait (which at AE has now gotten to about 3 or 4 weeks after SS) to receive my order.

Last edited:
Back