1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's up, Nick? :wave

What up Richard Alexander Flosi?

I dig the stand. :dunno

Well, I mean it's cool but it's not a must have. I guess when I read Elite™ I think of Joes and how awesome their exclusives are. I would have preferred an additional helmet (Joe Johnston design) or maybe an animated style blaster. IMO. Who cares though, the figure is a home run! :yess:

I really think that ssc one looks a loot better than the medi, who doesn't see that is absolutely blind

It's the bigger SS body, you port that over to a HT/SS body and the medi would look damn good. You don't have to put down another figure to like yours. :peace

It's the bigger SS body, you port that over to a HT/SS body and the medi would look damn good. You don't have to put down another figure to like yours. :peace

Suit wouldn't fit though. :lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohz8_IafGwE[/ame]

Does it port over? The RAH's proportionate to a 12-year-old boy and adding ankle extenders doesn't change that.

:clap:clap:clap

Thats the problem. Its like people buy a medi and think that scale means everyone wants all dolls exactly 12 inches tall. :lol.

Does it port over? The RAH's proportionate to a 12-year-old boy and adding ankle extenders doesn't change that.

There's a difference between the ESB and ROTJ Fetts. The ROTJ is on a newer bigger Medi body although not as big as the SS. So ya, I think you could find a taller body that it woud fit and would be in scale with all the SS Star Wars stuff. :peace

Thanks Guys! :duff This Fett was definitely worth the wait.

Question: Is anyone having a problem with the knee-joints being extremely tight?

Yeah, knees are a little tight which is better than being loose. I just pulled the suit legs up over the knees to expose them and get a better grip on them then worked them gently to loosen them up.

I have both medi and ss fetts and what some fail to add to the medi put downs is that the figure is over 4 years old. The SS one better frigging look better.

There's a difference between the ESB and ROTJ Fetts. The ROTJ is on a newer bigger Medi body although not as big as the SS. So ya, I think you could find a taller body that it woud fit and would be in scale with all the SS Star Wars stuff. :peace

Way to dodge the question. Proportionate isn't only height. :cuckoo:

Here's a few pics of mine.

BOBAFETTSSC019.jpg

BOBAFETTSSC018.jpg

BOBAFETTSSC013.jpg

BOBAFETTSSC005.jpg

Man in suit! Man in suit! :panic:

I have both medi and ss fetts and what some fail to add to the medi put downs is that the figure is over 4 years old. The SS one better frigging look better.

You do realize that 99% of the conversation about Medi in the context of this thread is the RotJ release, right? :slap

I'm going to get some blue silly putty to make my original 3.75 inch Kenner Fett's legs 8.25 inches long so he'll be perfectly scaled with my Sideshow figures. :lecture

Damn, thats old school Khev :clap

Back