1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(Agreeing with Lee ) Yeah that's a total newb argument. I have every friggin star wars figure SS has ever made and there's about three that are 100%. So the "China is really far away…ma momma says" is stupid is as stupid does. Like Lee said and I said 100 pages back, EVERY DAMN thing else comes from there and you don't get whatever they feel like making. Again, it doesn't make sense.

I'm not super picky, I don't know exactly how it's supposed to look. I personally think it rocks, and a great add to my collection. As far as Sideshow Star Wars goes, the Jabba display is still my favorite.

Here are a few pics of Fett.

boba4.jpg

boba3.jpg

boba2.jpg

boba1.jpg

I love this shots

Wow great pics J!! Thanks for sharing! The Lego green-color argument should be put to a long overdue rest after these pics...

The box vest is obviously still a problem, but I am still curious to see it in-person.

Once again, great pics J! Always love when we start to get multiple sets of pics, but it makes me more impatient!! Haha.

Can anyone explain what's going on with the bottom of the pants where they meet the boots? What's with the white velcro bit and the chicken legs???

That is what I wanted to see, the helmet color doesn't look bad in the new shots.

The colour looks fine in Jmlsuperman's pictures. It matches the box image. SilentSurfer said that the original looked all kinds of shades in different light conditions.

The last set of pics is really looking pretty great, though the colors do look a bit desaturated compared to previous pics.

Digital cameras have a tough time reproducing greens and browns, so the color issue (if there is one) is not really going be clear until there's a ton more pics. It could just be bad color balance at this point - even SSC's own pics.

The one thing that is consistent with the vest is it is pretty concave at the top, and the bottom piece is dead flat. It will be interesting to see if it is a simple fix (pad the top of the vest, bit of heat on bottom piece,) or not fixable at all (i.e. push out the top of the vest a bit and he looks fatter etc.)

That don't look very good. And the braids didn't bother me at first but man in that vid they don't look good.

Your telling me and well damm what in the sam hell is goin on here i have not followed this thread in a long time, Figured i seen how amazing it looked from the videos from last year at sdcc and they were charging the $175 so we will get and amazing figure,

Just got my shipping notice earlier and i will be getting my exclusive this coming wednesday, so i come to have a look and see what is goin on in this thread and seeing that video on youtube, what the heck is this squared off pudgyyy sticking out crap look, all around his chest and stomach, look at that video towards the end at like 6:48 unbelievable ??? He looking like some fat dude in a boba cosplay suit... Well that may be a bit extreme but you surely get what i am saying too you

Last edited:
Your telling me and well damm what in the sam hell is goin on here i have not followed this thread in a long time, Figured i seen how amazing it looked from the videos from last year at sdcc and they were charging the $175 so we will get and amazing figure,

Just got my shipping notice earlier and i will be getting my exclusive this coming wednesday, so i come to have a look and see what is goin on in this thread and seeing that video on youtube, what the heck is this squared off sticking out crap look all around his chest and stomach look at that video towards the end at like 6:48 unbelievable ???

Yeah pretty disappointing overall compared to the proto. Cancelled and more than happy with the Medicom Fett. Congrats to all who want this though. I just don't trust SS anymore. I won't be trolling the thread, anyone who's been following this thread knows that i've been waiting for this for a long time. I am just super disappointed. I am just glad the New Medicom one is out there. Again, to those that like this enjoy.

Has anyone received theirs yet? I'd like to see a side by side comparrison shot next to the Medi ESB Boba.

In the video just posted, it looks like the whole vest is stiffened. It didn't squash when he held it. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing, but it may help with holding a shape once the plates are heated.

Has anyone else experienced problems with youtube in the last few months? I have really high speed internet and a new computer and I just can't play videos these days - just forever loading or just sitting there.

I've been trying to watch that Fett video and even at lower resolution it's taking forever.

Someone told me it's all the smartphones pulling bandwidth, but it's steadily getting worse this year.

Back