1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my shipping notice too, mine will also be here Tuesday, which incidentally is also MY birthday...so happy birthday to us galacticboy :clap

Wow this is really weird... July 10th is my birthday as well! Not even trolling here.. Anyways, it's gonna be a great day for us and everyone else who gets their Boba in the mail!!! FINALLY gonna be here!!!

IMO figure looks awesome and the amount of detail in the figure just blows my mind. And for once, I am happy to see everyone starting to ignore all the trolling posts from the whiners about the color, the vest, and the _____, lego this, lego that... stfu already and let everyone else enjoy this great figure release. :clap :yess:

So did I, well, at least as good as the Medi ROTJ Fett. This is not as good by a long shot. :monkey2

I agree. I was hoping it would be, but kinda expected this. I still think it looks decent though, and still want to get it. I just gotta know about the joints and vest though.

IMO figure looks awesome and the amount of detail in the figure just blows my mind. And for once, I am happy to see everyone starting to ignore all the trolling posts from the whiners about the color, the vest, and the _____, lego this, lego that... stfu already and let everyone else enjoy this great figure release. :clap :yess:

I guess the irony of you whining about criticism is lost on you then?

The only way our criticism can harm your enjoyment of this figure is if you acknowledge the criticism are valid.

I swear some of you view mediocrity as a great virtue.

I guess the irony of you whining about criticism is lost on you then?

The only way our criticism can harm your enjoyment of this figure is if you acknowledge the criticism are valid.

I swear some of you view mediocrity as a great virtue.

Personally, your criticism sounds like whining to me and I would maybe see more validity to it if I couldn't hear your pouting and stomping through the internet...

But at the end of the day, just remember that I am not the one losing sleep over a 1/6 figure. Especially not over a 1/6 figure that looks pretty damn accurate to me. :rotfl :yess:

Once again, I will say it to bring us back on topic, this Boba looks ABSOLUTELY amazing the more pics I see! I am sure I will be even more satisfied and amazed once it's in-hand.

My biggest complaint is that I will have to wait until I get back from SDCC to see mine. MY LIFE IS A LIVING HELL.

It's funny how it's perfectly fine to say your peace about how you like the figure and that's not trolling. But say your peace about what you don't like about it and somehow that is trolling?!?! :huh

Makes no sense!

The figure is obviously a pretty good looking figure BUT it obviously has flaws as well. There's no trolling pointing either out. I'm still buying the figure...be here this Tuesday but I'll be in Cali preparing for the Con!!! But it does have a "Lego Vest"....it does....

And as others have pointed out, the color is slightly off. Not a big deal in my book, not bigger than Lego Vest, but to some die hard Boba heads, it's probably a bigger deal to them.

Once again, I will say it to bring us back on topic, this Boba looks ABSOLUTELY amazing the more pics I see! I am sure I will be even more satisfied and amazed once it's in-hand.

Denial (also called abnegation) is a defense mechanism postulated by Sigmund Freud, in which a person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence.

Look, it's one thing to decry nitpicking. On the other hand even the people who like this figure admit it's got issues and is FAR from "ABSOLUTELY amazing" :dunno

How was medi able to do his chest without the life vest but SS can't?? ?? I really don't get it.

is not sideshow... is the factory in China.
remember those dudes overthere just assamble things and keep the ball rolling. Sideshow do as much as they can to talk to them and kinda portray the idea for it to look as close as the proto as possible. but it is really a hit and miss with these factories, specially when they are mass produced. the prototype is carefully sculpted and painted. all cloth details are also worked and the materials are different in most cases than the ones used with the final product in the factory:nana:

I'm not super picky, I don't know exactly how it's supposed to look. I personally think it rocks, and a great add to my collection. As far as Sideshow Star Wars goes, the Jabba display is still my favorite.

Here are a few pics of Fett.

boba4.jpg

boba3.jpg

boba2.jpg

boba1.jpg

...funny...my Chinese made...EVETYTHING ELSE!...don't seem to make it to market with extra flaps and weird shapes and harnesses. Unless of course I go shopping at Marshals o_O

...just saying...

Denial (also called abnegation) is a defense mechanism postulated by Sigmund Freud, in which a person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence.

Look, it's one thing to decry nitpicking. On the other hand even the people who like this figure admit it's got issues and is FAR from "ABSOLUTELY amazing" :dunno

You should see if you can't waste more of your time looking for a definition for "over-thinking" cause I think you could use it...
If you think I am in denial for thinking this figure looks great, then 90% of the rest of the people commenting on this forum are in so called "denial" as well...

Once again, to bring this discussion back on-topic... I am interested to hear from people how they intent to pose Mr. Fett?? Anyone considering using the action-feet in any particular pose??

I actually don't think the vest looks that bad in those pics. Others not so good. Gotta know if it's futzable. Medicom Boba is still king IMO. But, this is decent enough!!

Back