1/6 Threezero - Netflix Stranger Things - Jim Hopper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score

threezero

4 h ·

Inspired by the hit Netflix series, Stranger Things, the 1/6 Jim Hopper (Season 1) collectible figure will be available for pre-order at threezero Store on 12 March at 9am HKT (11 March at 9pm EST)!

Threezero Hopper 1.jpg

Threezero Hopper 3.jpg
Threezero Hopper 4.jpg
Threezero Hopper 5.jpg
Threezero Hopper 6.jpg
Threezero Hopper 7.jpg
Threezero Hopper 8.jpg
Threezero Hopper 9.jpg
Threezero Hopper 10.jpg
Threezero Hopper 11.jpg
Threezero Hopper 12.jpg
Threezero Hopper 13.jpg
Threezero Hopper 14.jpg
Threezero Hopper 15.jpg
Threezero Hopper 16.jpg
Threezero Hopper 17.jpg

Threezero Hopper 18.jpg

Threezero Hopper 19.jpg

Threezero Hopper 20.jpg

Stranger Things​

1/6 Jim Hopper (Season 1)​

Jim Hopper is the chief of police in the small town of Hawkins, Indiana, from the popular Netflix series Stranger Things. He is a tough cop with a gruff personality.

The Stranger Things – 1/6 Jim Hopper collectible figure stands approximately 12.5” (31.8cm) tall features a fully-articulated 1/6 original body with approximately 35 points of articulation. This collectible figure showcases precisely sculpted details and weathering effects, effectively capturing the powerful and tough presence of Jim Hopper.

The highly-detailed figure includes one head sculpt with a likeness to the character’s appearance, seven interchangeable hands and various accessories for different poses.

STRANGER THINGS ™/© Netflix. Used with permission.

※ Item available Worldwide – excluding Crimea, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Russia, South Sudan and Syria.

Estimated Shipment: 4th Quarter 2024

Last edited:
I'd probably only get this from the show. He was an great character I only wish he had his blue coat.

I thought ThreeZero was getting out of live action and only doing anime related?

Good to see they are continuing the line but doubt we’ll get Winona Ryder.

The Hopper sculpt could be better but is decent considering we’re grading on a curve since ThreeZero prices are sub $200.

Bad hat, bad tailoring on the shirt (stitching could be tighter) and the flashlight doesn't light up. All that said, I would buy this if he came with his coat

Two sculpts: one with hat and one without would have solved the ridiculous hat situation, but that would require these companies to not be cheap and lazy.

I honestly think it looks great. I only have Eleven but have been planning to get all the boys. I'm glad they're just sticking with S1, Vecna aside. I do like the show still but S1 is obviously more iconic looks.

Two sculpts: one with hat and one without would have solved the ridiculous hat situation, but that would require these companies to not be cheap and lazy.

They probably would've done the thing they did with Joffrey and have a bad seam across his hair and have a swappable hat rather than paint two sculpts. Hat looks big but I don't mind him not wearing it.

I had some points expiring at Sideshow so blew all of them, getting him for about $120ish whenever they add shipping.

Back