1/6 Threezero - Netflix Stranger Things - Will and Mike Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
ST_Will-Byers3.jpg

Full reveal is in this post:

https://www.collectorfreaks.com/thr...llectible-figures.246849/page-2#post-10851036

Last edited:
The thread title says Mike but the picture shows Will?

https://www.threezerohk.com/category/news/
ST_Will-Byers3.jpg

threezero is proud to announce upcoming characters from the Stranger Things 1/6 scale collectible figure series. In addition to Eleven, Dustin Henderson, and Lucas Sinclair, soon you can add Mike Wheeler and Will Byers to your collection.

Mike Wheeler, is the best friend of Dustin Henderson, Lucas Sinclair and Will Byers. When Will Byers mysteriously went missing, the three friends made it their mission to find him.

The Stranger Things – 1/6 Mike Wheeler and Will Byers collectible figure features original fully-articulated bodies with approximately 28 points of articulation and fabric clothing costuming. The highly-detailed figure include head sculpts with an authentic likeness to the character’s appearancethe hit Netflix series Stranger Things. You can assemble Mike, Lucas, Dustin and Eleven to form the kids team on their search for Will and the fight with the Demogorgon.

These highly-detailed collectibles are a must-have for all Stranger Things fans!

• Item available Worldwide–excluding mainland CHINA, Crimea, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Russia, South Sudan and Syria.

...and no more news since then...

Wonder Festival 2023 is happening today in Japan so there should be some more photos of Will and Mike soon.

threezero

6 h ·

Wonder Festival 2023 [Winter] exhibition has started today in Japan at Makuhari Messe! We have some of our latest figure’s samples displayed at the WonHobby booth (Hall 1) and the Labor Show booth (Hall 3). Please stop by if you are around!

329940743_517853663812740_1430267510691365140_n.jpg

Threezero Will Mike 0.jpg

Ehhhh....Will looks the closer of the two, but this is like making Sheriff Rick years into the series.

Saying that, I wouldn't get figures of either at any stage. My favorite characters were always Hopper and Steve.

I watched the series and it was quiet good (but I think I would have really loved it as a teen!)
I just think figures of generic dressed kids hardly make great action figures to me, even if they represent a franchise.

I can't lie; I'm glad I skipped this line. I would only have been interested in the others if they had done Hopper, but I think there's low probability of him now and let's face it: he probably wouldn't have looked that great and I would have needed to pad him to "fatten him up".

Oh well. More money and room for Trek and Titans. 😁

Final Production Toy Photographer pic up on ThreeZero’s Instagram. I’m kind of reading the room here, but I’m content to complete the line. Not sure when the next time is someone will make these characters from Season 1, but I do agree I’d love to see Hopper.

Attachments

• 0FF31599-CC47-4430-8922-6BE8B7619D69.jpeg
    0FF31599-CC47-4430-8922-6BE8B7619D69.jpeg
    768.3 KB · Views: 0
Credit where credit is due, they are finishing the group which is pretty admirable when it comes to 1/6 companies these days.
Yeah pretty much how I feel about it. Kind of tempted to pick them up just because they actually went through with making the entire main cast + villian.

Impressive to see.

Final Production Toy Photographer pic up on ThreeZero’s Instagram. I’m kind of reading the room here, but I’m content to complete the line. Not sure when the next time is someone will make these characters from Season 1, but I do agree I’d love to see Hopper.

A bigger photo from their Facebook:

Threezero Will 1.jpg

Back