1/6 Threezero - Netflix Stranger Things - Eleven Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww man, they go with seamless arms and let those knees to be seen with those double joints. If they don't change it, I guess I'll have to mod it to look better. Will be single jointed though, like the legs on HT Harley Quinn.

threezero

5 hrs ·
Stranger Things – 1/6 Eleven will be available for pre-order at https://www.threezerohk.com on 29 Oct, 9am HKT (previous day, 9pm EDT)!
※ In development. Final product may vary from promotional images.

No EX I hope.

Better late than never - based on how deep ThreeZero went with the Game of Thrones and Walking Dead figures, I'm hoping we see more from Stranger Things Season 1 and the subsequent seasons.

No EX I hope.

Better late than never - based on how deep ThreeZero went with the Game of Thrones and Walking Dead figures, I'm hoping we see more from Stranger Things Season 1 and the subsequent seasons.

The kids in their Ghostbusters outfits would be good, especially displayed alongside Blitzways' 'busters.

People who buy action figures: "Oh my god it looks like an action figure!"

The knees really aren't that bad at all. Look at the right knee, it's barely noticeable with the lighting.

People who buy action figures: "Oh my god it looks like an action figure!"

The knees really aren't that bad at all. Look at the right knee, it's barely noticeable with the lighting.
100% noticable, I like them to look as realistic as possible and if joints can be avoid then they should be imo. Plus it just looks ugly as ****.

However, if you look just below those hideous knee joints, her shoes look bloody amazing!

I’m torn on this. Loved Season 1- then the rest was just so so. All the kids with their bikes would make a brilliant little display though so I may take a gamble…

I think she looks good, this with the Demo and a Sherriff Hopper would be a nice representation of the show on display.

Up for order for $168. No Eggo boxes but comes with the waffles themselves.

https://www.threezerohk.com/product/stranger-things-1-6-eleven/
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/183584
At a young age, Eleven was kidnapped and raised in the mysterious Hawkins National Laboratory, where she was experimented on for her psychokinetic abilities. During one such experiment, she made contact with a creature from another dimension, inadvertently opening an inter-dimensional gateway to the Upside Down. After escaping from the lab, Eleven was found by Mike, Lucas and Dustin, who discover she may be connected to the disappearance of their missing friend.

The Stranger Things – 1/6 Eleven collectible figure stands approximately 9.2 inches (~23cm) tall and features a fully-articulated original body with 28 points of articulation and fabric clothing. The highly-detailed figure includes two different head sculpts with an authentic likeness to the character’s appearance in Season 1 of the hit Netflix series Stranger Things. Accessories include a watch, two waffles, and five pairs of interchangeable hands.

Pre-order price: USD 168/ HKD 1,310/ JPY 18,470

STRANGER THINGS ™/© Netflix. Used with permission.

Worldwide – excluding CHINA, Crimea, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Russia, South Sudan and Syria.

* The estimated shipping date: 3rd Quarter 2022.
* Shipping rates depend on the product weight/size and shipping locations.
* Duties, taxes and any other charges related to customs clearance are not included in the price.
* All unpaid orders would be cancelled after the sale.
* Orders are not transferable to third parties.
* Final product may vary from prototype images
* THIS IS NOT A TOY, 15 YEARS+
CONTAINS SMALL PARTS, CHOKING HAZARD!

strangerthings_eleven_withlogo_16.jpg
strangerthings_eleven_withlogo_01.jpg
strangerthings_eleven_withlogo_03.jpg

strangerthings_eleven_withlogo_05.jpg

strangerthings_eleven_withlogo_08.jpg

strangerthings_eleven_withlogo_15.jpg

strangerthings_eleven_withlogo_06.jpg

strangerthings_eleven_withlogo_07.jpg

strangerthings_eleven_withlogo_10.jpg

strangerthings_eleven_withlogo_11.jpg

strangerthings_eleven_withlogo_14.jpg

Threezero has been improving their sculpts recently too. Their paintwork has been miles better than it used to be and their outfits have almost always been impressive.

Back