1/6 terminator 1984 sarah connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are commissioning a New T1 Sarah please let us know if there will be others for sale.

I am using the Ada Wong Sarah HS and I am in dire need of an upgrade. I am using a Triad Alpha body and she looks like a bobble head lol.

I love the paint job on this. It really helps bring the likeness through.

If you are commissioning a New T1 Sarah please let us know if there will be others for sale.

I am using the Ada Wong Sarah HS and I am in dire need of an upgrade. I am using a Triad Alpha body and she looks like a bobble head lol.

I love the paint job on this. It really helps bring the likeness through.

Of course mate. I will let you know. Might be a while for the Sarah head to be completed. I was never happy with the ada chan Sarah sculpt as it looks like a bobble head. Could never get the pattern on the shirt right either.

Of course mate. I will let you know. Might be a while for the Sarah head to be completed. I was never happy with the ada chan Sarah sculpt as it looks like a bobble head. Could never get the pattern on the shirt right either.

Thanks!

It's great to see another T1 Sarah enthusiast around here.

If you are looking for advice with the shirt pattern try pming Texlander(I believe that is his user name) I got my clothing set from him. He might be able to give you a few tips on the shirt pattern.

Back