Statue DarkSide: Terminator 2 - Sarah Connor 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently they have the 1/4 and 1/3 license for T2. They said a 1/3 T-800 is in development as well.

vRjuoD4.jpg

5unktxf.jpg

fhMzIau.jpg

NjEdjql.jpg

je09TTG.jpg

RUwnzrm.jpg

vC3inxU.jpg

lLMvLDg.jpg

KQViHS3.jpg

AuP5vtP.jpg

Cl6dVjh.jpg

Looks a bit doughy compared to how ripped Linda was. The head is stellar though. And the overall piece will be ridiculously overpriced like Arnie is.

That looks pretty good. They keep insisting that the price of this one won't be as ridiculous as their T-800 though I seriously doubt it.

Looks great but the price will be probably very high. Also Arnold is 1/4 and this is 1/3...but maybe later they will make an 1/3 T-800. We will see.

Looks great but the price will be probably very high. Also Arnold is 1/4 and this is 1/3...but maybe later they will make an 1/3 T-800. We will see.

They've confirmed that a 1/3 T-800 and T-1000 are in development.

Is there any other scene that would be closer to this pose than this scene?

Face sculpt is great, body should probably be leaner, she was very slender and muscular in T2.
5fcc90036b50b2bbf6635fed3b15601d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah I agree the body shape needs to be more lean, everything else looks great though. I'd actually prefer a statue based on that shot above. ^

Now great to hear. Depends on the price I might get the T-800 if it looks great and also if it is the battle damage version.

Yeah I'm hoping for the battle damaged version myself, all depending on how they price these of course.

Guys is there anyone who know their final products are usually good or not quality wise? How are they compared to Prime1?

Yeah I'm hoping for the battle damaged version myself, all depending on how they price these of course.

I saw some of their products price and if I remember correctly they are charging more than Prime 1 for their stuffs, but not sure.

Back