Statue DarkSide: Terminator 2 - Sarah Connor 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They said it won't even be close to the motorcycle version. But we will see. I am not planning to buy her anyway.

$1,250 - $1,500?

So tempted to get all the T2 statues (even the Arnold motorcycle) but the price and 1:3 scale (lack of space) is deterring me.

I guess these T2 statues will still be cheaper than the Iron Studios 1:10 Back to the Future 2 Delorean set for $2,250. :lol

$1,250 - $1,500?

So tempted to get all the T2 statues (even the Arnold motorcycle) but the price and 1:3 scale (lack of space) is deterring me.

I guess these T2 statues will still be cheaper than the Iron Studios 1:10 Back to the Future 2 Delorean set for $2,250. :lol
We will see I gues. I need the money for a T2 endo and a BD T-101 so I am holding back. It looks like they wont doing a BD version just the clean one from the beginning.

Otherwise I would buy Sarah without hesitation.

I'm on the fence... has this company produced anything that someone has in there hands? Will this be another item that takes years to produce? The price sucks.

This should be absolutely perfect for the price they’re asking. It’s a really bad sign when even the prototype looks less than stellar. There’s paint chips, scratches, sloppy paint, etc, and that’s just the proto! It’s too big of a risk, especially not knowing when or if this will actually ship.

Last edited:
The thing that annoys me, is that, why did they pick that pose? I like my movie characters to be off a famous pose or a pose from the movie. No where in the movie is she standing like that. Also all that garbage around her, with that cut out of the table saying No Fate. Should put the whole table in, and cut out some of the surrounding cases. Why didn’t they with a ionic movie character pose.

I thought the base was going to light up, similar to their Val Kilmer on a bike. I don’t like the name plate either. Theres a name plate at the back also, think that looks better than the front.

I think its sculpted well, and looks like her, but need to know if the glasses come off, and see then. I hate the cig in the mouth piece, why couldn’t they leave that out or give you the option to place it on the lips or in hand.

Other than that, i think its a good attempt

It’s pricey, I’m in 2 minds. If Prime 1, Queen, or JND did this then it be all over this.
Edit/Delete Message

This should be absolutely perfect for the price they’re asking. It’s a really bad sign when even the prototype looks less than stellar. There’s paint chips, scratches, sloppy paint, etc, and that’s just the proto! It’s too big of a risk, especially not knowing when or if this will actually ship.
I didn’t notice those defects in the proto. Can you please point out what you’re seeing?

Granted, I only gave it a cursory look.

I didn’t notice those defects in the proto. Can you please point out what you’re seeing?

Granted, I only gave it a cursory look.
Go through the pics, there’s scratches on the hands, noticeable flaws in just about every pic.

I see the scratches on the knuckles and the back plate looks crooked.

Attachments

• DST-T2-002-237.jpg
    DST-T2-002-237.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 44
  • DST-T2-002EX-05.jpg
    DST-T2-002EX-05.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 43
I'm on the fence... has this company produced anything that someone has in there hands? Will this be another item that takes years to produce? The price sucks.

I want more T2 collectibles but I'm reluctant to pull the trigger too.

The 1:4 Arnold on the bike interests me the most but two-grand is a lot - hard to my faith in a company that does not have much of a track record.

Back