1/6 Present Toys PT-70 / PT-71 Mutant Man C (X-Men Cyclops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PRESENT TOYS is proud to release new 1:6 collectible figure - MUTANT MAN C.

Product Specs:
Product Name: MUTANT MAN C
Product Number:PT-sp70
Scale:1/6
Preorder gift:Leather-like biker jacket
List of parts:

Head * 2
Body * 1
Combat gloves* 6
Three (3) visors
-Standard visor
-Smoking SFX visor
-Optic blast SFX visor
Exclusive platform*1
Clothing:
X-Men issued mission suit*1
Utility belt with harness*1
Tactical boots*2
Release Date:The second quarter of 2024

c1.jpg
c2.jpg
c3.jpg
c4.jpg
c5.jpg
c6.jpg
c7.jpg
c8.jpg

Product Specs:
Product Name: MUTANT MAN C
Product Number:PT-sp71
Scale:1/6
List of parts:

Head * 2
Body * 1
Combat gloves* 6
Three (3) visors
-Standard visor
-Smoking SFX visor
-Optic blast SFX visor
Ruin Scene Platform*1
Clothing:
X-Men issued mission suit*1
Utility belt with harness*1
Tactical boots*2
Release Date:The second quarter of 2024

c9.jpg
c10.jpg

Seems good!
If i buy it i hope that there will be others characters like Wolverine etc..
What do you think of this PT version compare to the Sideshow?

Nah, you just need an appropriately sized and well defined muscle body to bring out the musculature in smooth spandex which hardly anyone has really made in 1/6. They’ve done it for 1/12 and those bodies look great in spandex. Sideshow’s laziness to not do that is what makes their figures look like what you’re referencing.

SSR recently developed their in-house muscle body that looks pretty good on spandex. Zica Toys have also made a really good muscle body near the size of the TBLeague M35, but more superhero proportions than Arnold proportions that looks great in plain spandex.

You don’t need tons of panel lines of fabric textures if you have the correct underlying body.
Panel lines are why the mcu designs are terrible. It's overly complex.

Bright colors and simple aesthetics work.

I am invested in the Mondo but prefer the cloth Gambit from Sosoo...it would be an eyesore to mix and match cloth and plastic together as a display.

I’ll be picking this up. However, either the head is too big or the body is too short and stocky. Comic superhero proportions are different than real human proportions. SooSoo had pretty much nailed it with their Gambit.

Ohh yeah, definitely grabbing this one. Looks awesome.

Additional pictures make me even more confident that that first picture is photoshopped though, and the stock body (looks to be single jointed elbow) will not be able to touch the visor.

I’m a sucker for the leather jacket look so would like that to be included along with a screaming head and a few blast effects
Well, he comes with everything I wanted, and the deluxe even gives you a cool diorma base.
You can never have too many diorama bases so I’m pretty guaranteed to PO this now.

Looks better in the full reveal pics, I will give it that. And the size lends itself to me either switching out the body as a whole with one that has double jointed arms; or, just doing some frankenstein work by swapping the stock arms for some HT Superman arms I have.

Glad to see he comes with the jacket though sad that they didn't do any pics with him wearing it and that it's "leather-like"...hope it holds up well enough.

I will probably order one as Cyclops is my favorite Xmen character next to Magneto but I'm not completely blown away by it just yet. All that said, if they start this line, I do hope they continue with it, at least for long enough to give us a decent lineup. If they're goal is to copy the XM statues into 1/6 form like they've done here, I think they'd have Wolverine (brown and yellow), Gambit, Rogue, Jean and Magneto to use as go-bys. I don't think XM has done Storm yet but I could be wrong.

My current only experience with Present Toys in-hand though is their Indy which left a lot to be desired.

Last edited:
Having bought the SooSoo Gambit and Rogue, I think I'll skip any further 3rd party figures and stick with Mondo from now on and hope that HT do the X-Men 97 line next year.

I'm with those who'd prefer a less busy design or nocostume overlays, although I can see the argument against plain spandex. This looks great, but PT could take it down about 40%, Squirrely Dan.

28cm makes this 11 inches no? Def on the too short side. He’s gonna need a body swap. I think the regular sculpt also has a bit of an ugly mug. Really digging the screaming sculpt with the beam effect though. Most likely how I would display him.

28cm makes this 11 inches no? Def on the too short side. He’s gonna need a body swap. I think the regular sculpt also has a bit of an ugly mug. Really digging the screaming sculpt with the beam effect though. Most likely how I would display him.
Do you think this costume will support a larger body?

I know it’s a bit early, but if you were going to swap this out, which alternate body would you use?

Back