1/6 or PF Star Trek Into Darkness interest?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you interested in Star Trek (2009/2013) figures or statues?

• I'm Interested

Votes: 40 74.1%
  • Not really

Votes: 14 25.9%

• Total voters
You guys need to check out the Custom Creations forums;3 separate threads about Trek...PS

I want the ORIGINAL series Kirk , Spock and McCoy from HT...I'd be happy with just those three...

I would buy a Hot Toys Movie!Spock and Uhura IN A HEARTBEAT.

I want the ORIGINAL series Kirk , Spock and McCoy from HT...I'd be happy with just those three...

Ultimately the original characters would be my preference. Perhaps with their announcement of 66 Batman line this could be a possibility but I doubt it.

If all I had is the reboot Kirk, Spock and Bones then I'd be game.

So far, only TOS, though Nanjin is working on some TWOK pieces, and hinting at TMP.Warrior's Gate and Spenser are both industriously cranking away at TOS heads;Spenser is also working on uniforms and props.Hours of fun for the whole family(if they like Trek, anyway)...PS

I'd likely be in. But, a one-and-done on a Star Trek line would be worthless. I don't want Kirk without Spock and Bones.

They'd have to commit to a minimum of three figures (Kirk, Spock and McCoy), and maybe five (Scotty and Sulu), or seven (Chekov and Uhura). I likely wouldn't buy Chekov or Uhura, though. And, do at least the big three Enterprise crew figures before doing either villain (Nero or whoever-the-hell).

With HT one-and-done track record, I'm not sure they'd even get to Bones.

SnakeDoc

Back