1/6 scale TARMAN… any interest?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

From The Grave

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello Fellow Freaks,
First time posting something like this. I’m a retired special effects artist/ sculptor. I enjoy sculpting the 1/6 scale custom figures. It’s a really fun hobby. Just curious if there would be any interest in a 1/6 scale custom TARMAN? I’ve seen a few done over the years. Thought I’d take a stab at making a few. I don’t know much about moving/ selling them. Any advice… or interest of course would be greatly appreciated. Anyway, I had fun making him. What do you think?
A193AB3E-3C91-4999-A01F-0E308443B8C3.jpeg
F38305E9-7349-406E-AB3B-B07EA36910EF.jpeg
4E7D89DC-4B8C-48A1-B87A-99DDB72E9389.jpeg
58706B1A-64C1-43B7-9BD9-AFC14F0CDCE0.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh thank you! I guess my first question is how do I go about selling a few of these?
This board is probably not the best but it will depend on price. A lot of the collectors here focus more on commercial figures like Hot Toys and the like. Not saying all but probably most. You might want to go to customonesixth.com It is the sister site to this one that focuses on customs. It's where I post most of my stuff.
There are lots of Facebook groups also. Some focus on horror. Do you have a price in mind already? There have been a lot of scammers over the years that took a lot of people's money so people can often be apprehensive about new people showing up. Most take deposits, including me, when starting a run/edition.

This board is probably not the best but it will depend on price. A lot of the collectors here focus more on commercial figures like Hot Toys and the like. Not saying all but probably most. You might want to go to customonesixth.com It is the sister site to this one that focuses on customs. It's where I post most of my stuff.
There are lots of Facebook groups also. Some focus on horror. Do you have a price in mind already? There have been a lot of scammers over the years that took a lot of people's money so people can often be apprehensive about new people showing up. Most take deposits, including me, when starting a run/edition.
I really appreciate that! I will take a look. I have a price in mind. I’m thinking $375. It would come with a stand, two accessories and packaging. I would most likely complete a run that’s ready to ship before excepting payment. Thank you again for the advice!

I wouldn’t mind purchasing one of these. I have 2 questions: 1. How much would shipping be to the UK? 2. Do you have a instalment plan in place? As the figure is quite pricey and that’s not including shipping etc. lmk thanks.

I wouldn’t mind purchasing one of these. I have 2 questions: 1. How much would shipping be to the UK? 2. Do you have a instalment plan in place? As the figure is quite pricey and that’s not including shipping etc. lmk thanks.
He already made these as a limited run for Return Of The Living Dead that is now sold out.

He already made these as a limited run for Return Of The Living Dead that is now sold out.
That’s a shame! ..oh-well, looks like I’ll defo be buying the tots 1/6 tarman when it comes out then. Thanks for the heads up. Appreciate it.✌️

Back