1/6 NEXT Hot Toys DC Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I myself am hoping for an Aquaman 2 AquaMomoa. I always preferred Namor to Arthur because I prefer ***** & dicks to more straight-laced heroes, so he'll be a stand-in for MCU Namor in my collection, sorry. However it's because I've grown to really enjoy Momoa's performance that I'll be getting it, if they make it; otherwise I'd have just skipped the character entirely. I just can't deal with MCU Namor, so I'll get his blue & black costume and have him as a stand-in in my Illuminati display. Momoa looks close to Jae Lee's Namor in any case:

STL121342

aquaman-2-jason-momoa.jpeg

I look at Momoa and yeah, I see a Mediterranean Atlantean. He looks cool too, and brings forth the image of Poseidon/Neptune. Now this guy...

f608x342-10829_40552_15.jpg

Yeah, no. I just can't do it. Like, I wouldn't have a problem with an approach akin to Disney's Atlantis or Nadia, so it's not about the guy's race. It's about the entire culture being completely off, and him being a pudgy, average-faced manlet instead of a hot, regal man. I was rooting for Luke Evans, but alas... Maybe he'll win me over, but I doubt it.

Beyond that, I'm hoping they make a Doctor Fate too. It's strange that in the film he's all CGI, but apparently his concept art looked like this:

FLXW6VTaMAEqNCq

Maybe he'll sport that in a flashback? I certainly prefer the robes to that CGI look. I'm a maybe on Black Adam. It depends on if the Rock is playing himself or Teth-Adam. It could be a very impressive figure if they go all out, and I'm a sucker for Egyptian/Antiquity aesthetics. I'll probably skip Battinson, too many new characters for me to be sacrificing a slot to Batman when we're sure to be getting another in 2-3 years (plus 2 years waiting time for the figure itself).

Last edited:
I haven't watched Peacemaker, but a lot of positivity around it. He is action-y so I could see this being made. Not sure if he will come before Batman and Catwoman though. Batman has been delayed long enough that Hot Toys are ready to drop those figures.

I know this is getting repetitive but…

Once again, I am asking for a Peacemaker and Vigilante Hot Toys with loads of accessories.

🎵Blind to what you’ll become, the mirror lies, the whole world’s wrong...🎵

Look at it.
Yep total disaster if you ask me. What is it with making crazy headsculpts just because the show is a bit crazy. Not in line with the character himself ??

They could have at least given him a stoic face so the crazy one could stay in the box or the yelling version be used occassionally.

You'd think they would have learnt from Antman, oh well the lack of sales will maybe make them learn eventually. I would have almost contemplated it myself if the HS was normal.

Wouldn't be surprised if those buffoons over at DC wanted a HS like that too ???

Yep total disaster if you ask me. What is it with making crazy headsculpts just because the show is a bit crazy. Not in line with the character himself ??

They could have at least given him a stoic face so the crazy one could stay in the box or the yelling version be used occassionally.

You'd think they would have learnt from Antman, oh well the lack of sales will maybe make them learn eventually. I would have almost contemplated it myself if the HS was normal.

Wouldn't be surprised if those buffoons over at DC wanted a HS like that too ???
They wont learn from lack of sales, they'll just think nobody wants figures of these characters. No, Hot Toys, nobody wants **** figure of these characters.

Well we all know The Batman is next. Cannot wait. Hope HT delivers unlike that Trashmaker.

It sucks the figure was botched but I'm glad they did something non-Batman. Oh well hoping they do Vigilante (since at least he has a mask to hide a ****** up headsculpt).

Peacemaker, Batman reveals and double Harley release on a Friday night. What a time to be alive for DC. Who says HT hates DC? :lol

Well I imagine Batmobile, Batcycle, Riddler and Catwoman are on the possible list at this point until Black Adam drops.

Back