1/6 NEXT Hot Toys DC Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m not convinced we’ll get Black Adam. Maybe because it’s The Rock, but that’s probably the only reason it’s got a higher chance.

I’m actually surprised we are getting Batman Forever figures of Batman, and what? A Robin figure too?!!! Of course they haven’t been released yet but they have been on pre order, so it will take at least two years until we get them like what happened with Pennywise.
I know why they chose the Sonar Suit as it pairs with Robin but I’d probably have been more sure about grabbing the Panther - I know lots of people dislike the suits from Forever and B&R due to the nipples but to me the Panther is the more iconic from Batman Forever.

I’m still going to wait and see what the in hand reviews are like before making a final call on that one, Robins a no though I never liked his Forever costume though I ironically did like his Nightwing esq suit from the follow on movie.

On The Batman I was one of the people who at first glance disliked the new suit especially the shots of the stunt actor on the bike but the trailers have really swayed my opinion on it… definite figure for me and I’m looking forward to seeing the updated Keaton suit in The Flash.

I have no problem with the reissues especially if they come with new base or accessories and of course improved paint apps.

Would love them to reissue Batman and Joker 89 figures, maybe with cool gothic diorama bases.

Makes sense to do it sometime this year with Keaton nostalgia building upto the Flash movie.

If they really cared they would make some Forever villains.

But they prefer to toss out reissues and charge more.
That's a problem across the board. Lack of villains in every IP. Really every Harley would sell better than an Arkham Freeze? A rocker Spider-Man more than a Forever Riddler?

If they were going to start doing 2.0 versions of the Keaton figures I would lean more towards the Return suit and they follow it with at least Catwoman.

A Joker would be perfect too though, Im still surprised they they haven't done a new TDK Joker to go along with the updated Batsuit (even if they are labelled from different movies)

I’m not convinced we’ll get Black Adam. Maybe because it’s The Rock, but that’s probably the only reason it’s got a higher chance.
I know, hard to believe but...Hot Toys did have a press release on their site a couple months ago stating that they would release figures from the Batman, Black Adam and the Flash this year.

http://www.hottoys.com.hk/news.php?newsID=405

I find the idea that HT would tease and not release Batman hilarious. They are still rereleasing Nolan trilogy figures 10 years later.

Peacemaker-. I hope some company gets him out. With multiple helmets, Eagles, and this guy needs a jetpack, so I hope that happens. Seems like every comic I read with him in the 80s, he has a jetpack. I also just realized that with Golden Armor WW and the Soosoo Brandon Roth, Mando could make a decent Kingdom Come Peacemaker. How has that Batman armor not been adapted yet?
Yep crazy, HT Battinson prototype is done and ready to drop. They're just waiting to press the go button probably closer to when the movie drops.

With peacemaker the most difficult issue I think is his arms. Cena is clearly not a standard figure in the biceps area, so that most probably means custom arms or custom total body. To be honest I really dislike visible joints, takes away the reality of these high end figures.

So we'll see. No doubt someone is beavering away to release something after the show ends.

Yep crazy, HT Battinson prototype is done and ready to drop. They're just waiting to press the go button probably closer to when the movie drops.

With peacemaker the most difficult issue I think is his arms. Cena is clearly not a standard figure in the biceps area, so that most probably means custom arms or custom total body. To be honest I really dislike visible joints, takes away the reality of these high end figures.

So we'll see. No doubt someone is beavering away to release something after the show ends.
It's Hot Toys, they'll use Thor arms, they're close enough ...

With Peacemaker's apparently phenomenal streaming numbers, someone has to be making him, right? Right? While he definitely needs specific arms, HT is the only company I can see developing seamless arms just for him, but it's Hot Toys and DC, so...

FLSv_92XIBowGl5

The title character will likely be the extent of what they do for Black Adam but I'd be cool with the JSA as well. Especially Hawkman and Dr. Fate.

vbbbgi1lj8h81.jpg

I'd only be in for Fate, but I'm iffy on the costume. I was hoping they'd take more influence from the E2 look. Still, if they do make him, I wouldn't be able to pass him up.

I see Hot Toys doing Black Adam, Dr. Fate and Hawkman. Maybe wait for the movie on the others. Can use that WW84 gold material on Fate and Hawkman. I'm not liking that Flash costume at all. Looks like the later half of the year is the resurrection of DC and DC Hot Toys.

I’m actually surprised we are getting Batman Forever figures of Batman, and what? A Robin figure too?!!! Of course they haven’t been released yet but they have been on pre order, so it will take at least two years until we get them like what happened with Pennywise.

Im assuming yes the next DC Hot Toys figures will be The Batman, and most likely Catwoman. Perhaps a Peacemaker, and lastly for awhile would be Black Adam, of course it would be a travesty if we get him without a Shazam.
I'm still annoyed that they teased Shazam and never released him. Here's hoping the sequel will get a figure.

I see Hot Toys doing Black Adam, Dr. Fate and Hawkman. Maybe wait for the movie on the others. Can use that WW84 gold material on Fate and Hawkman. I'm not liking that Flash costume at all. Looks like the later half of the year is the resurrection of DC and DC Hot Toys.
Wow, really? I'm all-in on that Flash suit as a figure, especially if it lights-up. I really hated that JL suit.

Haha! Ezra is a weirdo but I can overlook that for a great Hot Toys release. I can always swap out that dome for a different Flash head as I have several now.

Have any third parties done Batman Forever Two-Face and Riddler? I swear I saw something on TNS or Giantoy a while ago, but can't remember.

Back