1/6 NEXT Hot Toys DC Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DC just changed all of their dates:

Black Adam - Oct 21, 2022
Shazam Fury of the Gods - Dec 16, 2022
Aquaman 2 - March 17, 2023
The Flash - June 23, 2023

All I wanted was a Doctor Fate anyhow. Maybe an Adam. Shazam being brought into this year is interesting. I assume they wanted to get away from MoM so they moved Flash's Multiversal Shenanigans to 2023. With this pace, we'll get Green Lantern in 2030... Either way, it'll be interesting to see how QS & JND play into this whole thing.

I suppose with Penguin show coming, HT would wait on their Colin Penguin.

Catwoman is for sure.

Riddler... I can't imagine they don't make him... but maybe a guy with a sniper rifle and gimp mask is not something they want to make.

I watched The Suicide Squad again last night. I'd definitely be interested in a battle damaged Harley Quinn in the red dress figure.

Harley-TSS-2.jpg

I know there is some weird DC merchandise rule where figures can't have guns, but it would be great if she came with the handguns, those two M16's and the antique pistol. The javelin as well of course, but I guess the no-gun rule doesn't apply there. This would be a good figure for an eye-rolling-system as well.

Seeing HT's love for Harley Quinn figures I find it strange we haven't seen anything from The Suicide Squad. With the Bird of Prey figures out of the way, I would like to see HT move on to something like this soon.

DC event @ToySapiens No HT Batmobile. Good, close look at the Batsuit. Material is more accurate to the HT around the waist than I thought. Batcycle and Catwoman suit on display too.

What a huge bummer it is that Hot Toys didn’t use Arkham Knight’s alternate skins to delve into comic inspired Batsuits, like they did/are doing for Spider-Man PS4.

I’d love a good 1/6 scale Bermejo Batman. Batman: Noël is awesome.

noel_batman_13_1000.jpg

What a huge bummer it is that Hot Toys didn’t use Arkham Knight’s alternate skins to delve into comic inspired Batsuits, like they did/are doing for Spider-Man PS4.

I’d love a good 1/6 scale Bermejo Batman. Batman: Noël is awesome.

noel_batman_13_1000.jpg
Agreed. HT likes their Batman, but not as much as Spider-Man. There is a load of Batman suits that delve into the comics that I would have bought. No, instead they just rehashed that AK Batman a few times. I'd find pics of the suits I'd get, but it would just be a waste of time. TDK Returns would be one of them, that's for sure.

Looks like a 3rd party is going to have to do a Selina Kyle from The Batman...we really need one.

Wayyyy too early to say they won't do Selina or/and Riddler, especially with how well received Bats was (along with the movie).

We got Gilgamesh 5 months after the movie came out.

I honestly think they won’t rush into it like they always do. They seem to be taking there time with everything. They didn’t announce lots of no way home merch either. Today we got some silly background droid . They probably are scrambling after qs got a 1/6th license .

Yeah surely TB Catwoman is in the works. I'd love both a masked and unmasked head sculpts along with the whip she used, a couple of cats and a backpack.

Back