1/6 NEXT Hot Toys DC Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be shocked if HT didn't do Catwoman and The Riddler.

If they do a riddler I wonder if they'll include an unmasked PD head sculpt. Though, we don't see him unmasked in his Riddler costume.

I wonder if they'll do Selina's bike too.

Yeah her bike would look good as well, plus it'd be cool to have both Batman and Catwoman riding their bikes together to recreate the final scene!

If they do a Selina figure, I have no idea why they'd even need to bother including the head sock. Who'd ever buy the figure and display her with a sock over Zoe Kravitz's head?

If they do a Selina figure, I have no idea why they'd even need to bother including the head sock. Who'd ever buy the figure and display her with a sock over Zoe Kravitz's head?

Not everybody think she's hot so I'll put a sock on it... or paperbag. Whatever works. 😁 Who am I kidding? The sock mask is the worst part of the costume.

Not everybody think she's hot so I'll put a sock on it... or paperbag. Whatever works. 😁 Who am I kidding? The sock mask is the worst part of the costume.
If someone doesn't like Kravitz, why even buy a Catwoman figure as is? It's not like she has some great costume that screams Catwoman; it's just Zoe Kravitz with a short haired wig and dressed in black leather. I like her look in this case, but I wouldn't drop 300$ on her. I was rooting for them doing an Arkham Knight figure of hers, but I think that ship has sailed.

I still don't know what they were thinking with the headsock. Just giving her a normal tactical balaclava or something would've been far preferable.

Ugh... one can dream of that version. I hope Nightwing didn't get locked inside Howard's private vault of unreleased stuff.
Who knows? HT is utterly random. How long did it take for Batgirl to go up for PO? I've long stopped trying to make sense of them. A figure you're sure will go up for PO next week never shows for 3 years until it randomly is put up while figures from the season's big blockbuster are still missing. It's HT and that's it.

Yea honestly I lost all trust and any good faith in them. They seem to be the only company that will tease or show something and never release it. It’s not like it is once or twice. They’ll do this numerous times at cons and on there fb page. I’m so glad more and more companies are stepping up. Maybe they will change there buissness practices. That’s absolutely unacceptable

Screenshot 2022-04-25 213834.jpg

I suppose with Penguin show coming, HT would wait on their Colin Penguin.

Catwoman is for sure.

Riddler... I can't imagine they don't make him... but maybe a guy with a sniper rifle and gimp mask is not something they want to make.
Geez that made me laugh. :ROFLMAO:

I’m surprised we haven’t even seen prototypes being dangled at conventions for other characters from The Batman, like Catwoman.

This Dr. Fate would be superior to what I've seen in the trailer. Kind of a missed opportunity. Your mileage may vary.
Yeah, I saw the trailer look and I'm disappointed. I get that they went for the classic look, but why even do that when you can make it all that much better with some Egyptian aesthetics? It just looks out of place in the film and it's too barebones. It's all CGI too so it looks even more fake. It could still be polished and turn out good, and I'd probably buy a figure either way, especially with a Brosnan HS, but ATM I can't help but feel that it could be a whole lot better.

Yeah, I saw the trailer look and I'm disappointed. I get that they went for the classic look, but why even do that when you can make it all that much better with some Egyptian aesthetics? It just looks out of place in the film and it's too barebones. It's all CGI too so it looks even more fake. It could still be polished and turn out good, and I'd probably buy a figure either way, especially with a Brosnan HS, but ATM I can't help but feel that it could be a whole lot better.
If we didn't get a Oscar Issac headsculpt...

I know, still time for a Mr. Knight, but still.

If we didn't get a Oscar Issac headsculpt...

I know, still time for a Mr. Knight, but still.
In a recent interview Isaac teased another suit too, but who knows, with only one episode left, maybe he was just BSing. But yeah, I get your point. I hope that a Mr. Knight happens and that they'll include the HS, because otherwise I'll be left without an MK, as I'm not buying the already revealed figure. And with how fast they blew through all the normie-friendly MK bits and their distance from the street level stuff, plus this being marketed as a limited series, maybe this will be our only chance for an MK. He'll probably appear in some Midnight Sons bit down the line, but who knows how long that'll be?

I'm optimistic though. They made so many Loki figures and even churned out a Kate Bishop eventually. Even TaskFeMaster got made. I don't see them skipping a relatively simple figure like Mr. Knight. It'll probably go up for PO half a year later, but it'll happen. And I think they held off a sculpt to make people buy both. They thought that most would want the main suit, so they might as well drop the HS with the variant to make customers double dip.

In a recent interview Isaac teased another suit too, but who knows, with only one episode left, maybe he was just BSing. But yeah, I get your point. I hope that a Mr. Knight happens and that they'll include the HS, because otherwise I'll be left without an MK, as I'm not buying the already revealed figure. And with how fast they blew through all the normie-friendly MK bits and their distance from the street level stuff, plus this being marketed as a limited series, maybe this will be our only chance for an MK. He'll probably appear in some Midnight Sons bit down the line, but who knows how long that'll be?

I'm optimistic though. They made so many Loki figures and even churned out a Kate Bishop eventually. Even TaskFeMaster got made. I don't see them skipping a relatively simple figure like Mr. Knight. It'll probably go up for PO half a year later, but it'll happen. And I think they held off a sculpt to make people buy both. They thought that most would want the main suit, so they might as well drop the HS with the variant to make customers double dip.
I wouldn't be surprised w HT leaving out a big accessory or sculpt for people to double dip. Personally I like both. There is still a Jake Lockley personality to make an appearance so he might have the traditional Batman look. Black and white perhaps.

He could be in Werewolf at Night. Maybe Blade. Rumor is the Nevers chick Laura Donnelly is Elsa Bloodstone. Heard they finished filming too.

I wouldn't be surprised w HT leaving out a big accessory or sculpt for people to double dip. Personally I like both. There is still a Jake Lockley personality to make an appearance so he might have the traditional Batman look. Black and white perhaps.

He could be in Werewolf at Night. Maybe Blade. Rumor is the Nevers chick Laura Donnelly is Elsa Bloodstone. Heard they finished filming too.
Maybe. But this is a one-off it seems, and he's only expressed interest in some MS thing only, so unless we get such a film/show, I don't think MK S2 with him beating up gangsters or whatever else is likely. As for the MS themselves, I'm trying to limit my wants since I'm so all over the place, so I don't know if I'd go beyond GR, MK and Dracula (plus maybe an extra Strange if I have one laying around by that time). I'll have to look at the designs first at least.

We'll see, in any case.

Back