1/6 Master Team MT010 Lara Croft (Rise of the Tomb Raider – Siberia Expedition Outfit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh slap! She looks beautiful! I wish they left hair strand there, it is iconic for her (it is still there to the side) but I'm living for that smokey eyes! So happy they added make up! If she looks as good on that picture, I can imagine how pretty she is in person!!! Hope she is wearing tank top!

Also share more pics Jesus Christ! haha

Last edited:
Sadly, I'm none the wiser at to what is under the coat.

Also, are those things at the bottom of her trousers not removable? If not, that would be really disappointing.

I think figure looks beautiful, but would it cost too much if they made full boots?I feel cheated. I have never seen halfass boots on the 1/6 figure before. It is just wrong as our community loves recreating different looks. Master Team truly cut corners on this one, which is disappointing. What is the idea behind that outfit just in general? It's not iconic or anything. Also not a fan of removable ponytail. I hope it stays on place and won't keep falling down. I'm kinda left with a dry mouth and feeling dumb that I ordered few in a hope to recreate different looks, guess I won't be able to do that unless I spend another 500$ on boots and bodies. well. Also her tanktop shouldn't be brown.
Giving solid 7 from 10 still the best one out there tho,I'm too sensitive when I talk about her,I'm not 100% happy,probably gonna love her more when I see in person.
This year only figure which got 10/10 for me is Limtoys Arthur. Probably next year it will be him again bc I have preordered more lol

P.S. Figure looks extremely small as well.

Sadly, I'm none the wiser at to what is under the coat.

He said it was a "brown sweater".

vlcsnap-2022-12-14-16h00m14s823.jpg

Also, are those things at the bottom of her trousers not removable? If not, that would be really disappointing.

They're listed in the specs as a separate item:

Foot Sleeve x1 pair

Lara Barbie gonna lost her outfit faster than anyone. Hope it fits.

Attachments

• tomb-raider-photo-5a8c4632ab8fd.jpg
    tomb-raider-photo-5a8c4632ab8fd.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 0

View attachment 612811

Foot Sleeve x1 pair

Yeah, I saw that on the listing, and that's what I expected, but they certainly appear to be part of the trousers in that video.

As for the "brown sweater", not sure if that means a vest or a tank top as you would need the coat off to tell.

I have a feeling that I might be recycling parts from my custom. I really hope not.

Attachments

• 20200502_092633_15884edd08633882_1588580543342 (1).jpg
    20200502_092633_15884edd08633882_1588580543342 (1).jpg
    854.2 KB · Views: 0
Yeah, I saw that on the listing, and that's what I expected, but they certainly appear to be part of the trousers in that video.

I can't imagine MT would've gone to the extra work of stitching them to the trousers.

They ought to be separate and movable, because the stripes are in different positions as the video progresses:

vlcsnap-2022-12-14-16h58m24s825.jpg

vlcsnap-2022-12-14-16h58m17s205.jpg

Though they're not too accurate in terms of colours:

Master Team Rise of the Tomb Raider Lara 4.jpg

View attachment 612811

Foot Sleeve x1 pair

I believe those sleeves are commonly referred to as gaiters. It makes sense that she'd wear them in that environment, but it makes absolutely no sense that she's wearing low-top snow/hiking boots underneath. I have a few pairs of boots lying around, a couple of which are black & grey and should look pretty good under those gaiters. I might need to dig around for some feet to put inside though as I don't think they have a ball joint included.

He mentioned she could be using the same body as Ellie, both of which used one of the super cheap Poptoys body. So she definitely won't be seamless.
On the other hand, an S25/24 from TBLeague might actually work with the head sculpt, if one wanted to make a seamless Lara with the tank top. 🤔

This is most likely what she's using. Minus the seamless arms, those are most likely going to be jointed.
CCL0030-2.jpg

That's the CCtoys version, but both Ellie's used the same body.

Back