Action Figure OurWorld FS004 Adventurer Croft 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
d1f0737af89150f5ae07f1680e184c32.jpg
Trying to upgrade this figure. Trying out the Phicen Shenna body. I've never seen a Phicen body in person. I'm pretty impressed. Can't use the boots that came with the figure with this body, so the search for an alternative is underway.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Ah, you're using a "Sheena" Phicen body, which is basically the one I was talking about. Yeah, it looks pretty good. I'll be going for a much dirtier and scraped up Lara, though, so mine will be an entire repaint. Her hair just isn't doing it for me. I'm leaning more and more towards Sculptor's bald 3D printed sculpt. The rooted hair is going to be a bizatch, but so much of her rebooted look is about her hair. Now I'm sounding like my wife...

Here are some pics of my Tomb Raider. Replaced the stock body, fully weathered everything from head to toe, repainted the climbing axe, bow and portions of the boots, added bandages and fixed hair slightly (might change it more still).

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg

Last edited:
Trying to upgrade this figure. Trying out the Phicen Shenna body. I've never seen a Phicen body in person. I'm pretty impressed. Can't use the boots that came with the figure with this body, so the search for an alternative is underway.

neck looks abit short?

Need to mod the body. The boots fit great on the Phicen.

neck looks abit short?
Yes it was. I had to add some padding to sit at the proper height. I haven't done much with it because I was still sorting out the boots. I was even considering going back to the stock body since it is mostly covered by the jacket.

Mod it how? Cutting the feet off to expose the metal ankle? Which body did you use for yours?

Same body as yours it looks like. Pictures of mine are on the previous page. Phicen Suntan MIDbust.

Yes, either heat the metal up and chop it off or take some plyers and twist it off at the ankle joint.

Same body as yours it looks like. Pictures of mine are on the previous page. Phicen Suntan MIDbust.

Yes, either heat the metal up and chop it off or take some plyers and twist it off at the ankle joint.
Ok. Mine was the Sheena body with the bare feet.

Here are some pics of my Tomb Raider. Replaced the stock body, fully weathered everything from head to toe, repainted the climbing axe, bow and portions of the boots, added bandages and fixed hair slightly (might change it more still).

View attachment 333382View attachment 333383View attachment 333384View attachment 333385View attachment 333386View attachment 333388View attachment 333389

Great job on the weathering, man! Although I'm going more for a Rise of the Tomb Raider look, this gives me some good ideas. I'll be going with a different head sculpt (w/rooted hair) and the medium bust Phicen body. Don't be surprised if I hit you up in the future for your services :)

Great job on the weathering, man! Although I'm going more for a Rise of the Tomb Raider look, this gives me some good ideas. I'll be going with a different head sculpt (w/rooted hair) and the medium bust Phicen body. Don't be surprised if I hit you up in the future for your services :)

Awesome! Cant wait to see it. I did see the other bald sculpt by Rocco I think? looks good with rooted hair on it! Figured id stick to full stock on this one and see how it came out :)

Good to hear! Always down for new projects!

Tried out some weathering on this figure. I'm thinking of adding snow and ice and maybe re-rooting the hair. The synthetic hair doesn't look as bad in person though, and with some snow on top it might be ok.

001A8449 sml.jpg

Back