Jack Pemberton's Customs COMPLETE! (Rise of the Tomb Raider, Lara Croft)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JackPemberton

Freakzoid
Reaction score
IMG_1078_PLAIN.jpg

Hi all,

Its time to update you on my latest creative Tomb Raider Project. As a hobby I create props and replicas. But more recently I have been putting my skills to use with Sixth Scale figures.

I have a couple 1/6 projects on the go at the moment which are all progressing nicely but the one that is to be completed first is Lara Croft. More specifically a version from the up and coming ROTTR game.

Everything is made, sewn and sculpted from scratch by myself. If not I will specifically mention throughout the project.

Enjoy what's to follow and I will keep you updated.

This is how she started a few weeks back - A very early mockup.

11853941_858922767531315_1257291756_n_zpshugr0kdm.jpg

And here she is now:

PLAIN_V2.jpg

11921984_867913919965533_1293510556_n_zpszyokfa99.jpg

The gun is temporary (it's the Joker sideshow one).

Left to complete:
Boots, ice axe, arrows, head sculpt, knife & a new gun

Ill continue to update as I go.

Last edited:
Re: Jack Pemberton's - Rise of the Tomb Raider, Lara Croft Sixth Scale (WIP)

Do you have a link with your props and replicas? The custom looks fantastic! I would love to see your other work.

Brilliant. Love the weathering. Excited to see the finished piece.

Great work thus far! :clap

Really great work. Weathering is perfect.

Do you have a link with your props and replicas? The custom looks fantastic! I would love to see your other work.

I have a facebook page called Almost Toys. Bits of my props etc are dotted across the net on various sites. I plan on combining everything together on a personal site soon as even im losing track!

I played the game and I loved it so much. Really enjoyed every aspects about the game. Look forward to seeing this when its finished. Sure wish you could open a run for us to get in on this figure. [emoji3] so far the outfit is looking awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I played the game and I loved it so much. Really enjoyed every aspects about the game. Look forward to seeing this when its finished. Sure wish you could open a run for us to get in on this figure. [emoji3] so far the outfit is looking awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank for the kind comments. The plan is to do a run once complete. Hopefully in about a months time

Hi all,

A further update for you. Now with a bow and arrows.

Excuse the poor quality of the photos, they were just quick snaps from my phone.

Thank for the kind comments. The plan is to do a run once complete. Hopefully in about a months time

GREAT news to hear!! I'll keep an eye on your thread. :yess:

Sorry for the delay in posting. I have been concentrating on the outfit commissions for the Lara, plus a custom stand which I made which I will post next week. In the meantime here is one of the three complete Lara Crofts!

IMG_0989.jpg

IMG_0986.jpg

IMG_0973.jpg

Here is the second one (headless as I am still painting the head).

This is with the custom stand I made. Complete photos to follow this weekend once she is all done. Hoping to take some proper shots!

11231321_421065844759623_8100213308297760868_n.jpg

Beautiful!! Well-done accessories and weathering.

My one suggestion is that the clothes look slightly loose. Perhaps use a little apoxie to sculpt on some muscles and help her fill out her clothes better?

Back