1/6 Master Team MT010 Lara Croft (Rise of the Tomb Raider – Siberia Expedition Outfit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you in Canada? Do all of OSK tracking become available on Canada post? Will it be the same tracking number osk initially provides
No, I'm in the U.S. so I was thinking it may work in a similar manner in Canada. Here it's 4PX-->DHL-->USPS, so IF you received a 4PX tracking # from Giantoy for you it might be 4PX-->UBI Smart Parcel-->Canada Post.

I don't know how it works in Canada but USPS doesn't recognize the 4PX number. Once it's turned over to DHL I can see all 3 tracking numbers (4PX, DHL and USPS) via DHL tracking. The DHL # is like 30 characters long, the last 22 being the USPS #. UBI Smart Parcel tracking may give you similar details.

No, I'm in the U.S. so I was thinking it may work in a similar manner in Canada. Here it's 4PX-->DHL-->USPS, so IF you received a 4PX tracking # from Giantoy for you it might be 4PX-->UBI Smart Parcel-->Canada Post.

I don't know how it works in Canada but USPS doesn't recognize the 4PX number. Once it's turned over to DHL I can see all 3 tracking numbers (4PX, DHL and USPS) via DHL tracking. The DHL # is like 30 characters long, the last 22 being the USPS #. UBI Smart Parcel tracking may give you similar details.
USPS usually can't recognise original Chinese tracking, once package starts moving it gets another long tracking which works on USPS. usually this website gives me details others don't
https://parcelsapp.com/en/carriers/china-post

interesting.. and you get notified by email about the new tracking numbers?

Amazon is trash at hardware, & worse at their own i.p., but Embracer still owns the Tomb Raider i.p., & CD is still developing, so I'm not super worried. Amazon is really just there to interface with Xbox & Playstation & market the game & probably foot some of the dev costs.

I pulled the trigger on this lady from Kit. I can't wait. She doesn't look 100% perfect, but she looks like 95% of the way there.

Amazon is trash at hardware, & worse at their own i.p., but Embracer still owns the Tomb Raider i.p., & CD is still developing, so I'm not super worried. Amazon is really just there to interface with Xbox & Playstation & market the game & probably foot some of the dev costs.

I pulled the trigger on this lady from Kit. I can't wait. She doesn't look 100% perfect, but she looks like 95% of the way there.
Sure, but did you see the leaks a few months ago? Don't want to repeat them here in case people don't want to see them, but even without Amazon in the picture, it looks pretty bad if they stick with what they had.

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=390561
l1.jpg
l2.jpg
l3.jpg
l4.jpg
l5.jpg
l6.jpg
l7.jpg

Attachments

• CF0AF614-A412-4B0B-9789-5C764169E88D.jpeg
    CF0AF614-A412-4B0B-9789-5C764169E88D.jpeg
    87.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 7DF1FA06-8E9A-4F68-9512-2C77716CD22C.jpeg
    7DF1FA06-8E9A-4F68-9512-2C77716CD22C.jpeg
    67.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 3396F43B-15BA-481C-9905-400C6F2E9447.jpeg
    3396F43B-15BA-481C-9905-400C6F2E9447.jpeg
    443.1 KB · Views: 0
I was wondering

hmm i only just noticed the bow looks a bit small and not the accurate type of bow at all. Unless its based on a different bow from the game that I can’t remember?
It's just a bow. I don't think it is based on anything. I noticed MT doesn't go too accurate with the small details.

I think the part I'm most excited for is to just break everything apart and start customizing it to make it as game accurate as possible.
Lara's gear is just plain fun to work on. lol

Even got me playing Anniversary again.
Kinda funny, but back then I never thought of how weird it was that the Mexican dude was wearing full winter gear, and Lara's just chilling in her shorts and tank top. I guess back then my brain was more occupied with..um...Lara's 'physics'. Among other things. :LOL:

ann.jpg

croft.jpg

Last edited:
Dang! I want that figure!
Kinda bummed I missed out on that sculpt now.
View attachment 613292

I saw that set of photos on the BBICN thread and at first thought it was a new figure, but it's the outfit from SW's FS004.

What sculpt is that though? It doesn't look like the one from their Lara 3.0.

They liked it enough to use it for their SW 3.0 and GT:

l2.jpg
l3.jpg

With the GT she got a bit too energetic and split her trousers. I remember it was a struggle getting those onto the body as they were so tight.

I saw that set of photos on the BBICN thread and at first thought it was a new figure, but it's the outfit from SW's FS004.

What sculpt is that though? It doesn't look like the one from their Lara 3.0.

They liked it enough to use it for their SW 3.0 and GT:

View attachment 613303View attachment 613304

With the GT she got a bit too energetic and split her trousers. I remember it was a struggle getting those onto the body as they were so tight.
It was a very limited (10 I think) painted and sculpted by Portrait Studio. It went for 240 euro.
Probably the best Lara sculpt we'll ever see. I still bug them from time to time just to see if they ended up making another set. lol
If you have facebook, you can find their group named as One Six custom figure MTO.
They currently made an Angelina Lara sculpt too.
255880124_414653640259347_2896074599740235785_n.jpg

446604294_n.jpg

It was a very limited (10 I think) painted and sculpted by Portrait Studio. It went for 240 euro.
Probably the best Lara sculpt we'll ever see. I still bug them from time to time just to see if they ended up making another set. lol
If you have facebook, you can find their group named as One Six custom figure MTO.
They currently made an Angelina Lara sculpt too.
View attachment 613305
View attachment 613306

That explains why I couldn't match the sculpt to any released figure. :lol

I put Master Team's angry Ellie head on my 'Remnant Jacket' figure in preference to both the odd original and the spare one from GT Toys.

The other thing that stood out on the custom figure was the scarf:

Dang! I want that figure!
Kinda bummed I missed out on that sculpt now.
View attachment 613292

SW's Remnant has too much exposed flesh for the environment, so I need to make a scarf for her.

Back