1/6 Master Team MT010 Lara Croft (Rise of the Tomb Raider – Siberia Expedition Outfit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here 😅
At least we have a great end of this year with Lara! I hope nothing else ships lol

You guys who ordered from Kit got your invoices? I had $20 left to pay but nothing for me yet.
Yes earlier today. As I know Kit sends invoices in batches. First come first served. I remember I got Arthur invoice days after other ppl.

A 4PX tracking number from Kit.

I like 4PX, though saying that the last parcel from him was by Hong Kong e-Express and only took a total of seven days door to door.

But we're in the silly season now. Christmas is as annoying as any other bank holiday, because it's days without postal deliveries - and this year is even worse because the Royal Mail workers, like everyone else, want more more money so they keep going on strike.

I see they've given themselves a long (unpaid) Christmas holiday this year:

CWU members are taking national strike action on 14, 15, 23 and 24 December 2022.

Lara will get here when she gets here, as long as she gets here. :lol

I guess we’ll see her parted out on ebay before seeing some final pictures.

I always keep an eye on the on the Chinese BBICN forum. This figure seemed fairly popular among the members, so there may be some photos soon.

The only update so far is from someone asking this morning whether the sculpt was updated.

I always keep an eye on the on the Chinese BBICN forum. This figure seemed fairly popular among the members, so there may be some photos soon.

The only update so far is from someone asking this morning whether the sculpt was updated.
Couldn't find the thread on BBICN I remember there was one. I hoped someone would share images, google translate couldn't help much. lol Master Team was doing photoshoots for the final figures, I remember they did one for Geralt and Ciri. I have saved those images. lol Lara deserved one.

Couldn't find the thread on BBICN I remember there was one. I hoped someone would share images, google translate couldn't help much. lol Master Team was doing photoshoots for the final figures, I remember they did one for Geralt and Ciri. I have saved those images. lol Lara deserved one.

This is the original reveal thread:

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=383781&extra=page=1

If anyone reviews her it'll be in this section:

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=115

Is that forum popular for 1/6 like this website for western audience?

Is that forum popular for 1/6 like this website for western audience?

It's often first with the news as the Chinese manufacturers get their information out there.

Reading it through Google translator isn't easy, but you can generally get the gist of what's going on. It's often not a very pleasant forum though as there are things that are written and left that would earn a ban here!

I will do the unboxing today but this just a quick pic. Taken with iPhone without any manipulation 😆
9559E8C3-C594-4D9F-908F-AAE74C393EB4.jpeg

Back