1/6 Master Team MT010 Lara Croft (Rise of the Tomb Raider – Siberia Expedition Outfit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=390588#lastpost
l1.jpg
l2.jpg
l3.jpg
l4.jpg
l5.jpg
l6.jpg
l7.jpg
l8.jpg
l9.jpg
l10.jpg
l11.jpg
l12.jpg
l13.jpg
l14.jpg
l15.jpg
l16.jpg

I put Master Team's angry Ellie head on my 'Remnant Jacket' figure in preference to both the odd original and the spare one from GT Toys.

The other thing that stood out on the custom figure was the scarf:
I'm pretty sure she wears the scarf with that jacket in game too.
Sadly, I wasn't into collecting back when the Remnant Lara was released, so I missed out on it. Still keeping my fingers crossed that someone on here might have one to sell. 🤞
So this headsculpt is from pt studio?
Yes, it's by Portrait Studios. PT and Goodluck Studios seem to be part of the same group of painters.
Super talented folks.
I always see Billie Eilish in that sculpt. Not a bad sculpt my any means but it’s a mix.
I can't really say I see the resemblance. lol Maybe a little bit with the eye shape, but thats about it.
To me it sort of has the same expression she gets when she finds new tomb.
But if Lara ever starts singing something about being a 'bad guy', you'll be the first one everyone will blame for it now. 😂

20211215012610_1.jpg

base.jpg

It’s that sleepy eye look on the sculpt that’s Billie. Not saying it’s a bad sculpt but every time I see it I see Billie. Honestly give it long black hair and some green roots and you’ll have a good 1/6 Billie. I almost bought the sculpt but kept seeing Billie.

It’s that sleepy eye look on the sculpt that’s Billie. Not saying it’s a bad sculpt but every time I see it I see Billie. Honestly give it long black hair and some green roots and you’ll have a good 1/6 Billie. I almost bought the sculpt but kept seeing Billie.
Funny enough, a Billie sculpt is currently being made/painted by the same group.
I'll admit, they sure do look similar in sculpt form. :lol

Untitled-1.jpg

PT Head too small and pale like vampire , yep I repaint little bit.
I don't think I could bring myself to touch up a custom painted sculpt. lol
I think the reason they paint them so pale is because most of their sculpts are designed to be used with TBLeague bodies.

BTW, Duke just told me a co-worker might have one for sale...for $500 usd. 😬

I don't think I could bring myself to touch up a custom painted sculpt. lol
I think the reason they paint them so pale is because most of their sculpts are designed to be used with TBLeague bodies.

BTW, Duke just told me a co-worker might have one for sale...for $500 usd. 😬
The pt head is very small and expensive , so I customized probably the best for my figure.

Attachments

• 9F46C1D4-C69D-4DE9-A901-2936CEB882A4.jpeg
    9F46C1D4-C69D-4DE9-A901-2936CEB882A4.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • FF9DD874-11DE-41E3-8188-5E949662ECB5.jpeg
    FF9DD874-11DE-41E3-8188-5E949662ECB5.jpeg
    443.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 7BFE4706-F71B-4656-A8E2-6EA1DC20C524.jpeg
    7BFE4706-F71B-4656-A8E2-6EA1DC20C524.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
For a supposedly busy time of year Lara's moved pretty fast.

Kit got her into the post from his mainland China warehouse on Tuesday, she departed from the airport yesterday and has already cleared customs.

There's four days left for Royal Mail to get it from 4PX and deliver it, before they go on strike. :impatient:

For a supposedly busy time of year Lara's moved pretty fast.

Kit got her into the post from his mainland China warehouse on Tuesday, she departed from the airport yesterday and has already cleared customs.

There's four days left for Royal Mail to get it from 4PX and deliver it, before they go on strike. :impatient:
Mine just got delayed 😩. Got a notification that the flight mine was supposed to be on is cancelled. Im always a bit nervous when packages are shipped around the holiday time.

Mine just got delayed 😩. Got a notification that the flight mine was supposed to be on is cancelled. Im always a bit nervous when packages are shipped around the holiday time.
Just checked and mine hasn't updated since 16th either, this definitely wasn't a best time to ship these. Also I ordered multiples and just checked that they all have a same tracking. (Separated orders) Kit shipped together in one box? Usually ships separately.

Just checked and mine hasn't updated since 16th either, this definitely wasn't a best time to ship these. Also I ordered multiples and just checked that they all have a same tracking. (Separated orders) Kit shipped together in one box? Usually ships separately.
Yea packages above a certain weight and size are super expensive to ship so usually that’s why when you order multiple its max 2 figures in one box.

My two Lara’s just arrived in the states! If everything goes well should’ve here by end of the week early next week. 😬

Back