1/6 Mal for Nathan Fillion Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to hear...maybe he's on vacation or something...or still feeling down after beckett getting shot:wink1:...no matter what you guys did something great there:clap

Oh thanks so much for those spoilers! I'm not caught up. Boooo.

I hope he's got himself. It will be nice to hear something from him, but either way, knowing that he has that is great. And I bet he's elated.

This is a great project but keep in mind he probably gets bombarded with fan mail and gifts. I wouldn't be suprised if this is sitting in his "mail room" waiting to be opened. Hopefully you guys will hear something soon. I was kinda hoping to see that he had received it and took a picture holding it. :monkey2

I believe Adam had a more private address to send the figure to, so that it wouldn't get lost in a heap of fan mail. I'm more than confident it's safe and sound with him, he's probably using his break in Castle's schedule to tackle some other projects.

Trev

lol, then I guess asking him if he got a 'very special package' might not go over so well.

(I was under the impression he was told it was on it's way...)

this is gonna be too cool! Even better knowing now that the Captain is expecting himself....
Trev

I guess I read too much into that.

haven't heard yet. I too don't want to be a pest. (I think we're all anxious.) At least we know it is at his home, it's just a matter of whether or not he's been there to crack it open.

Trev

Back