1/6 Mal for Nathan Fillion Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like he's currently traveling. He posted some pics of Rome on his Twitter. I think TV show's normally start filming in August so he's probably just making the best of his summer hiatus. All in due time....

There are a few forums that I look in on, on a regular basis. I've been following this thread with great interest. I'm very curious if anyone has heard of any reaction from Fillion. I know that he's back in the states as he was on the Castle panel at SDCC. This crew went to a lot of trouble to get this gift for our dear Captain, and I for one would like some response.

Old Grandpa

I haven't heard anything. I sort of doubt we will, but I guess you never know. I'm content just knowing he has it, but I do feel bad for anyone that hoped to get a response.

I'm not sure if Adam asked him about it at comic con. I know Fillion had some fun with Adam by heckling him from the audience at one of his panels. :D

Trev

This came out absolutely spectacular! You guys should be really proud of what you've put together, whether or not you ever get acknowledgement from Fillion.

I agree. Awesome work everyone! I'm not expecting anything from him, but hey, it'd be nice.

I recently rediscovered an old friend through Facebook who currently works as a regular extra on Castle. He saw my pics of the Mal figure and said he'd try to show Nathan while he's on set tomorrow.

Keep your figers crossed.

Well, it's official. Nathan Fillion has his Mal. :hi5:

Here's what my friend who works on Castle reports:

Showed Nathan Fillion these pictures and he said,"Someone sent me a figure of these, they were amazing." I told him that was you. He's been wanting to send you a thank you package, so that should be on the way soon. Nicely done.

I don't think Fillion has my address, and I don't think my friend does either, so the thank you package may have gone to Adam Hughes, and hopefully to Trevor after that. It'll be interesting to see what it might be. Maybe some autographed Cheerios or finger nail clippings (long story).

Either way...Shiny! :yess:

Congratulations to all who participated in this project. We did it! Go Freaks!!!:clap

And to think. If it weren't for another popular head scupt by Trevor (that will remain nameless) I wouldn't have started watching another very popular show (which will remain nameless; not Castle) and seen my friend Dan on it, and looked for him on Facebook.

Weird!:dunno

Update: Apparently Fillion asked for my address which I just now gave to my friend, so I'll definitely let you guys know what we got and if it's sharable.

That is so cool, Nathan! Just knowing that he saw it and thought it was cool is awesome :rock

And to think. If it weren't for another popular head scupt by Trevor (that will remain nameless) I wouldn't have started watching another very popular show (which will remain nameless; not Castle) and seen my friend Dan on it, and looked for him on Facebook.

Weird!:dunno

Is the about a cereal guy?

:lol We got lawyers trolling these boards? Seriously, good work and congrats to Nathan and everyone involved. Mighty indeed!

Back