1/6 Mal for Nathan Fillion Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone! I'm here with a sort of update. Adam Hughes did indeed get the Mal figure to Nathan. The story he told us yesterday was hilarious. It involves a call from Nathan to Adam at 2am and Nathan wanting to go to Adam's house right away to pick it up.

Nathan did want to find out who all was involved so he could thank us. He was going to get back to Adam for the info but guess he got a bit busy and hasn't been back to talk to Adam about it.

Just know that he loved it, and he is so appreciative to all of us involved.

Thought you would all want to know.

Amazing, amazing, amazing.

God, I love Nathan Fillion. I'm playing through Uncharted right now.. all I can think of is how Nathan Drake = Nathan Fillion. It's almost annoying since I want that movie to happen... right now...

Hey everyone! I'm here with a sort of update. Adam Hughes did indeed get the Mal figure to Nathan. The story he told us yesterday was hilarious. It involves a call from Nathan to Adam at 2am and Nathan wanting to go to Adam's house right away to pick it up.

Nathan did want to find out who all was involved so he could thank us. He was going to get back to Adam for the info but guess he got a bit busy and hasn't been back to talk to Adam about it.

Just know that he loved it, and he is so appreciative to all of us involved.

Thought you would all want to know.

Thank you so much for the feedback BG. I was always very curious how Nathan reacted to the figure. So happy it was so positive. So proud to have been a part of it.

Going to a Wizard Con in Portland Oregon this weekend and show Morena Baccarin her figure and have her sign the stand.

Old Grandpa

Back