1/6 Mal for Nathan Fillion Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep daydreaming about him bringing it to this year's Comic Con Castle panel, and saying how moved he was to get, and then I start jumping up and down saying, "I painted that. I painted that for you." He calls me up and shakes my hand, and asks me if I can act. After the panel, he introduces me to Joss, and we discuss my roll in the upcoming Avengers movie. And then I ask, "What about all the other people who helped with the project?" And Joss says, "How do they look in tights?"

Yep, that's exactly how it's going to go down in a month.:yess:

I keep daydreaming about him bringing it to this year's Comic Con Castle panel, and saying how moved he was to get, and then I start jumping up and down saying, "I painted that. I painted that for you." He calls me up and shakes my hand, and asks me if I can act. After the panel, he introduces me to Joss, and we discuss my roll in the upcoming Avengers movie. And then I ask, "What about all the other people who helped with the project?" And Joss says, "How do they look in tights?"

Yep, that's exactly how it's going to go down in a month.:yess:

I can look sexy in tights. I will do anything for Mr. Whedon. I am under his command. :panic:

Tights......I'm gonna need a personal trainer for that one. My tushie is a bit too cushie, But hey I'm game lol. And since I lost my job I have plenty of time to work out.

Sent from my HTC Liberty using Tapatalk

Saw this in a blog today. Had to share and this thread seemed the most fitting place to do it. :)

https://gammasquad.uproxx.com/2011/...-bomber-and-more-celebrity-photo-bombs#page/1

photobomb-nathanfillion1.jpg

photobomb-nathanfillion2.jpg

photobomb-nathanfillion3.jpg

Don't jump on me but would you expect a response from him really?

I know It's superb thing you've all managed to put together here, but is he the type who would personally respond to it? Also Actors get sent a lot of stuff and maybe they don't manage to look through it all?

It went through more direct channels than just the typical fan gifts, plus he already tweeted about Trevor's head sculpt.

It went through more direct channels than just the typical fan gifts, plus he already tweeted about Trevor's head sculpt.

So how long has it been in his possession then? Did he like the sculpt then? What did he tweet? :)

Sue- It was shipped out to Fillion the week after I shipped it to Adam Hughes, (who was our only "inside guy" who could get it to Fillion directly) so that was the middle of May. It was confirmed that a house guest of his did receive the package, but Fillion was away, so he hadn't seen it.

I would *imagine* he's been able to see it at this point, but who knows. We may get to speculate for a good long time. :) I'm just relieved that it's within his reach and that may have to be enough for us all.

The piece is stellar, and I'm sure it'll be well appreciated.

Trev

Oh god yes I agree. He should feel honored that so many talented people were willing to spend so much time in creating such a superb piece of work. I know I would be gob smacked. :D

Has there been a picture posted of the complete finished product that was sent?

Yeah, I've seen every page of this thread. Just wasn't sure If I had ever seen the complete package: dio, figure and all.

Back